Auto Budget 2015: KVS Prakash Rao from FADA comments
The Hon'ble Union Minister has presented a balanced budget with emphasis on infrastructure development and 'Make in India'.
The increased allocation in infrastructure & rural development, and emphasis on Make in India will put the economy on high growth trajectory, thereby fuelling the auto market.
A welcome announcement in the Union Budget 2015 is the assurance that GST will be introduced from 1st April 2016.
The auto market in India has been reeling under acute slowdown for the last 3 years. We, in FADA, were expecting special measures including softer excise duty regime and high depreciation rates in respect of motor vehicles, for giving boost to the auto sector.
We hope that the Hon'ble Finance Minister will consider incorporating lower excise duty and higher depreciation rates in respect of motor vehicles, before the Budget is finally passed by the Parliament.
- FeaturesWhat's under the new Suzuki GSX-S750's skin?
- News2018 Suzuki GSX-S750 launch in India tomorrow
- NewsMercedes-Benz A-Class sedan image leaked ahead of Beijing debut
- NewsAuto China 2018: All-new Mercedes-Maybach Ultimate Luxury concept teaser out
- NewsSIAM and Ministry of Road Transport and Highways kick-off road safety week
- NewsImage Gallery: Volkswagen I. D. R Pikes Peak hill climb prototype racer revealed
- NewsUniform road tax across states soon, plans the central government
- NewsBMW 8 Series spotted testing in convertible form
- News2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 being offered at Rs 20,000 discount by dealership
- NewsHonda Monkey 125 confirmed for production