Auto Budget 2015: Renault India's Sumit Sawhney comments
"It is a well-balanced budget. It included a lot of positive measures to give impetus to infrastructure growth. Another positive was the announcement of a firm date on GST, which was a key pre-budget expectation. Although we will have to study the fine print of the budget in terms of clear programs to boost investment, manufacturing and skill development, the directional focus is in sync with the overall expectations to boost growth. Taking cue from what was shared about reform being a continuous process, we hope for ongoing measures and policies to maintain a healthy balance between interest rates, inflation and arrest the fall of the rupee, which will benefit the economy. Although the budget didn't have much for the automobile sector, we are hopeful for some pro-business policies in the near future to benefit the industry."
- News2020 Mahindra Thar revealed in India: Everything you need to know
- NewsLive updates: 2020 Mahindra Thar India unveil, details, specifications, features, engines, launch date and expected price
- Review2020 Kia Carnival road test review
- FeaturesCounter to COVID-19: Club-on-wheels: the Party Bus
- NewsHyundai reveals the Elantra N Line with 204PS and even sharper looks