Auto Budget 2015: Shishir Joshipura from SKF India comments
"With this 'high on governance' budget, the government has moved away from sectoral SOPs completely and has focused on critical macro points such as transparency, ease of doing business and social welfare. Steps taken towards creating a transparent model of governance and project clearances, setting a direction for GAAR is a clear and positive message to the investors towards ease of doing business. The roadmap for reducing corporate tax gradually is a welcome move that will drive investments. Infrastructure, an important sector has got a positive impetus . This budget has got something for everyone, focusing on issues which aim to drive sustainable and inclusive growth in a true sense."
- NewsTokyo Motor Show 2019: Suzuki shows the Waku SPO, Hanare and Hustler Concepts
- NewsTokyo Motor Show 2019: 200PS Kawasaki Z H2 first look
- NewsTokyo Motor Show 2019: India-bound 2020 Honda Jazz unveiled
- NewsTokyo Motor Show 2019 : Nissan Ariya Concept previews brand's future EV SUVs
- NewsTokyo Motor Show 2019: Live updates - launches, news, announcements