Auto Budget 2016: The initiatives proposed are very encouraging for the two wheeler segment, says Yamaha
The 2016-2017 Union Budget presented by the Finance Minister, Arun Jaitley is focussed towards the development of the rural segment and promoting infrastructural investment in India. While the automobile sector could be impacted with respect to luxury vehicles, the initiatives proposed for the rural segment in terms of investment and financial security are very encouraging, especially for the two wheeler segment.
The Prime Minister's Fasal Bima Yojana scheme, under which the highest ever compensation is paid in case of crop loss at a nominal premium, will provide the much needed relief to farmers which in turn will benefit companies focused towards the rural sector.
- NewsNew Maruti Suzuki Ertiga features detailed in new video
- News2018 Suzuki GSX-S750 launched in India at Rs 7.45 lakh
- NewsRange Rover Velar SVR spotted testing at the Nurburgring
- FeaturesThis might just be India's quickest accelerating Maruti Suzuki Swift!
- FeaturesAuxiliary lights for motorcycles: Everything that you should know
- NewsPirelli inaugurates its first tyre centre in Vadodara
- NewsFormula E: Jaguar I-PACE eTROPHY racecar to debut at Berlin ePrix
- NewsSkoda Kamiq unveiled before Auto China 2018 debut
- NewsTVS holds its first event for the south chapter of the Apache owners group
- Review2018 Suzuki GSX-S750 first ride review