Auto Budget 2016: The initiatives proposed are very encouraging for the two wheeler segment, says Yamaha
The 2016-2017 Union Budget presented by the Finance Minister, Arun Jaitley is focussed towards the development of the rural segment and promoting infrastructural investment in India. While the automobile sector could be impacted with respect to luxury vehicles, the initiatives proposed for the rural segment in terms of investment and financial security are very encouraging, especially for the two wheeler segment.
The Prime Minister's Fasal Bima Yojana scheme, under which the highest ever compensation is paid in case of crop loss at a nominal premium, will provide the much needed relief to farmers which in turn will benefit companies focused towards the rural sector.
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Marc Marquez wins the World Championship
- ReviewSuzuki V-Strom 650 XT ABS first ride review
- NewsMG Motor India's first launch: Everything we know
- NewsVolkswagen Passat with Connect app launched at Rs 25.99 lakh
- News2019 Hyundai Santro spotted in top-spec Asta trim
- NewsHero Destini 125cc scooter to launch on October 22
- NewsChinese carmaker Great Wall Motors to enter India by 2021-22
- NewsImage gallery: New BMW X7 SUV
- NewsSkoda Kodiaq GT coupe-SUV unveiled for China
- News2019 BMW X7 SUV unveiled internationally