Auto China 2018: All-new Mercedes-Maybach Ultimate Luxury concept teaser out
The Auto China 2018 is the largest automobile show in China that provides a platform to many automobile manufacturers to showcase their upcoming offerings in the concept or production form. Among the many names that will be present there, Mercedes-Maybach is one of them. The German luxury carmaker plans to showcase the Ultimate Luxury SUV concept at the motor show. And the official teaser is already out.
An image of the dashboard and the interior was already released earlier. And now the teaser reveals more information about the Mercedes-Maybach Ultimate Luxury concept. Firstly, it gets an imposing grille with sleek LED illumination. Since its a Maybach, there will be more of elegance in the design than aggression that you would normally see in the more sportier offerings from Merc. The leaked teaser images have already shown that this one will not be an SUV per say but will be more of a tall riding sedan with a higher placed roof. Giving the side a larger profile are the large wheels inside the squarish wheel arches. The rear profile too is more like that of a sedan than an SUV, and might not be the best bit when it comes to design.
The speculations suggest that the all-new Mercedes-Maybach Ultimate Luxury concept is expected to be powered by four electric motors running on a 80 kWh battery pack. The four motors are expected to generate 730PS and is believed to have a driving range of 500km. Whether the concept will also have a more traditional V8 or V12 powertrain, is something that we need to see when the concept is showcased tomorrow. The motor show will take place at China International Exhibition Center New Venue and China International Exhibition Center Old Venue simultaneously in April 2018, with total exhibition area expected to be 220,000 square meters.
- NewsMV Agusta and Pirelli Design unveil the limited edition Dragster 800 RR Pirelli
- NewsRetro-themed Peugeot e-Legend concept EV breaks cover
- OpinionOn the joys and hardships of motorsport writing...
- Review2018 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 first ride review
- News2018 Ford Aspire facelift bookings open in India ahead of launch
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Marc Marquez claims Aragon GP victory
- NewsTVS StaR City+ launched in new grey-black paint option at Rs 52,907
- NewsSkoda appoints Pavel Richter as production technical director of its India 2.0 project
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 riding gear and apparel
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 and Interceptor 650 accessories