Auto China 2018: All-new Mercedes-Maybach Ultimate Luxury concept teaser out
The Auto China 2018 is the largest automobile show in China that provides a platform to many automobile manufacturers to showcase their upcoming offerings in the concept or production form. Among the many names that will be present there, Mercedes-Maybach is one of them. The German luxury carmaker plans to showcase the Ultimate Luxury SUV concept at the motor show. And the official teaser is already out.
An image of the dashboard and the interior was already released earlier. And now the teaser reveals more information about the Mercedes-Maybach Ultimate Luxury concept. Firstly, it gets an imposing grille with sleek LED illumination. Since its a Maybach, there will be more of elegance in the design than aggression that you would normally see in the more sportier offerings from Merc. The leaked teaser images have already shown that this one will not be an SUV per say but will be more of a tall riding sedan with a higher placed roof. Giving the side a larger profile are the large wheels inside the squarish wheel arches. The rear profile too is more like that of a sedan than an SUV, and might not be the best bit when it comes to design.
The speculations suggest that the all-new Mercedes-Maybach Ultimate Luxury concept is expected to be powered by four electric motors running on a 80 kWh battery pack. The four motors are expected to generate 730PS and is believed to have a driving range of 500km. Whether the concept will also have a more traditional V8 or V12 powertrain, is something that we need to see when the concept is showcased tomorrow. The motor show will take place at China International Exhibition Center New Venue and China International Exhibition Center Old Venue simultaneously in April 2018, with total exhibition area expected to be 220,000 square meters.
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like
- NewsMcLaren commissions six special edition cars to celebrate racing heritage
- FeaturesOverview: Tata Harrier's OMEGA architecture
- NewsBookings open for the 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV
- NewsJawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two video: Exhaust note, top speed, design and features explained
- ReviewJawa Jawa first ride review
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two ridden in India
- News2019 Yamaha Saluto RX 110, Saluto 125 UBS launched in India at Rs 52,000