Auto Expo 2012 - AMW shows a bus and two new trucks
Asia Motor Works (AMW) unveiled two new trucks and its bus at the 2012 Auto Expo held in Delhi. The trucks are 4928 TR tractor, 2528 TP tipper while the new bus is a 14.3-metre long, front engined one called the Magnus.
The 4928 TR tractor is a 49-tonne tractor gets a new cabin and is powered by a 270PS, common-rail, electronically controlled, Cummins diesel engine, mated to a nine-speed Eaton gearbox. The 2528 TP tipper also gets a new cabin and the same engine as the 4928 TR tractor with the same power but with a 9-speed ZF transmission.
The cabin of both these vehicles has been made by Stile Bertone in Italy. AMW claims that with a length of 2307mm, width of 2435mm and height of 2913mm, it is one of the largest cabins in the market. Similar to European trucks, both these vehicles have GPS navigation system, LED screen for entertainment and sleeping berth for the driver.
AMW has an integrated manufacturing facility at Bhuj, Gujarat with a planned capacity of 50,000 commercial vehicles per annum.
- NewsImage gallery: 2020 Mercedes-AMG GLC S 63 Coupe
- News2019 Bajaj Dominar 400 could be getting new colour options as shown in the latest TVC
- NewsImage gallery: 2020 Mercedes-AMG GLC 63
- NewsImage gallery: Bajaj Qute quadricycle Maharashtra launch
- News2019 New York International Auto Show: 2020 Mercedes Benz GLS flagship SUV unveiled
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip