Auto Expo 2012 - Maruti Suzuki Swift bags the ICOTY and Honda CBR250R declared the IMOTY
JK Tyre presented the Indian Car of the Year (ICOTY) and the Indian Motorcycle of the Year (IMOTY) on the eve of the 2012 Auto Expo and the awards went to Maruti Suzuki Swift and the Honda CBR250R respectively.
The awards are modelled on the lines of the American Car of the Year, European Car of the Year and Japanese Car of the Year. The awards were given away at a glittering ceremony that witnessed the presence of esteemed guests including bureaucrats, the scions of the corporate world, and senior officials from the auto industry and representatives from industry bodies.
Starts Rs 4.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 1,64,143
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS recalled in the US
- NewsJaguar F-Type now available with 2.0-litre Ingenium petrol, starting at Rs 90.93 lakh
- NewsIndian Automotive Artist Vidita Singh to exhibit her art work at Pebble Beach Concours
- NewsVolkswagen I.D R Pikes Peak wins hill climb shootout at 2018 Goodwood Festival of Speed
- NewsTVS Apache RR310 can now be had with an Akrapovic Racing Line exhaust system
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS to have a 2-3 month long waiting period in India
- NewsYamaha Cygnus Ray ZR Street Rally launched in India at Rs 57,898
- NewsMobile showroom from Audi to tour more than 30 cities in India
- Review2018 Toyota Yaris V MT road test review
- Review2018 Kia Rio X-line first drive review