Auto Expo 2012 - Maruti Suzuki Swift bags the ICOTY and Honda CBR250R declared the IMOTY
JK Tyre presented the Indian Car of the Year (ICOTY) and the Indian Motorcycle of the Year (IMOTY) on the eve of the 2012 Auto Expo and the awards went to Maruti Suzuki Swift and the Honda CBR250R respectively.
The awards are modelled on the lines of the American Car of the Year, European Car of the Year and Japanese Car of the Year. The awards were given away at a glittering ceremony that witnessed the presence of esteemed guests including bureaucrats, the scions of the corporate world, and senior officials from the auto industry and representatives from industry bodies.
Starts Rs 4.99 Lakhs
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- NewsF2 2018: Arjun Maini signs with Trident for FIA Formula 2 Championship
- Review2018 TVS Apache RR 310 road test review
- Features2016 Yamaha YZF-R3 long term review: After 12,572km and two years
- NewsPorsche discontinues diesel, to focus on EVs and hybrids
- News721PS/770Nm Ferrari 488 Pista comes with the most powerful V8 built by the company
- NewsTriumph Bonneville Speedmaster to launch in India on February 27, 2018
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Mahindra KUV100 Adventure Edition image gallery
- NewsGeneva Motor Show: Tata 45X based sedan teased
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Hyundai Elite i20 facelift image gallery
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha Motoroid concept