Auto Expo 2014: Audi A3 Cabriolet unveiled in India
Audi unveiled its first open top offering for India, the A3 Cabriolet. This car is based on the hard top A3. This is a two door, four seater with retractable roof top and is targeted at the customers looking for the joy and excitement of driving with roof down. Cabriolets have traditionally been famous in European markets and the European car maker is looking to bring that culture to our shores.
Cabriolet might come with a 1.8L TFSI petrol engine producing 170PS power and 320Nm torque and 2.0L TDI diesel engine producing 152PS power and similar torque figures to the gasoline motor.
Starts Rs 48.52 Lakhs
Starts Rs 30.5 Lakhs
- NewsVideo Worth Watching: 2020 G82 BMW M4 prototype on the Sachsenring
- FeaturesThe contenders: F1's fiercest rivalries
- News2020 Honda City to be launched in India on July 15
- NewsConfirmed: Ducati India to launch Panigale V2 in August 2020
- NewsAtal Rohtang tunnel could be inaugurated in September 2020
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block