Auto Expo 2014: Audi A3 Cabriolet unveiled in India
Audi unveiled its first open top offering for India, the A3 Cabriolet. This car is based on the hard top A3. This is a two door, four seater with retractable roof top and is targeted at the customers looking for the joy and excitement of driving with roof down. Cabriolets have traditionally been famous in European markets and the European car maker is looking to bring that culture to our shores.
Cabriolet might come with a 1.8L TFSI petrol engine producing 170PS power and 320Nm torque and 2.0L TDI diesel engine producing 152PS power and similar torque figures to the gasoline motor.
Starts Rs 48.52 Lakhs
Starts Rs 30.5 Lakhs
- NewsMaruti Suzuki vehicle subscription plans explained, now available in Delhi NCR, Bengaluru, Pune and Hyderabad
- NewsYamaha India to encash on the festive season with new offers finance schemes
- ReviewMG Gloster road test review
- NewsBreaking: 2020 BMW M 1000 RR bookings for India to commence in this week
- FeaturesHow to save on car insurance premium