Auto Expo 2014: Audi A3 Cabriolet unveiled in India
Audi unveiled its first open top offering for India, the A3 Cabriolet. This car is based on the hard top A3. This is a two door, four seater with retractable roof top and is targeted at the customers looking for the joy and excitement of driving with roof down. Cabriolets have traditionally been famous in European markets and the European car maker is looking to bring that culture to our shores.
Cabriolet might come with a 1.8L TFSI petrol engine producing 170PS power and 320Nm torque and 2.0L TDI diesel engine producing 152PS power and similar torque figures to the gasoline motor.
Starts Rs 48.52 Lakhs
Starts Rs 30.5 Lakhs
- NewsHero MotoSports Team Rally's Hero RR 450 to make Indian debut at 2018 Desert Storm
- News2018 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Image Gallery
- Review2018 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V first ride review
- NewsPirelli opens its first branded retail store in Agra
- NewsSuzuki Intruder Fi launched in India at Rs 1.06 lakh
- NewsTrack n Tell Intelli Play - Infotainment and tracking device
- NewsAudi India announces price hike ranging from Rs 1 lakh to Rs 9 lakh across its model range
- NewsJaguar XE and XF now available with Ingenium petrol engines
- NewsMotoGP: Valentino Rossi signs with Movistar Yamaha for a further two years
- NewsMercedes Maybach S650 Pullman facelift unveiled