Auto Expo 2014 Bajaj lineup: Pulsar 200SS, cruiser concept and new Discover
Bajaj will present the most spied motorcycle of 2013 at the Auto Expo, the new Pulsar 200SS. In case you didn't know, this is the faired platform-mate of the Pulsar 200NS featuring fuel injection, slightly more power and of course, the fairing and sportier ergonomics. Also expected is the 200NS update getting the fuel injection upgrade.
2013 Bajaj Pulsar 200SS
Rajiv Bajaj had also earlier indicated that there was a cruiser in development and this motorcycle, still in pre-production form, will debut at the expo. Bajaj maintain that they only present models headed for production and as such, this cruiser will be headed into production, though the timelines will only be known at the Expo itself. Bajaj will also present in addition to the full current line, one new Discover model at the Auto Expo.
KTM will not be at the Auto Expo. KTM says their forthcoming product line is well known so there is little to be gained from an Auto Expo presence. They promise that the time saved will be employed in bringing the RC series to India rapidly. Expect the RC200 to launch in May-June 2014 followed within a matter of weeks by the RC390.
India Kawasaki will also not be at the Auto Expo. Kawasaki will soon launch the Versys 1000, an adventure tourer. Kawasaki are also expected to launch the naked version of the Ninja 650, the ER-6n, in India later this year.
Team OD | 11 Jan 2019
- NewsSpec Comparison: Honda CB300R vs BMW G 310 R vs KTM 250 Duke vs Bajaj Dominar 400
- Review2019 Jaguar F-Pace 2.0 petrol first drive review
- NewsDakar 2019: Hero Motorsports rider Oriol Mena breaks into the overall top 10 after Stage 8
- Review2019 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift road test review
- NewsMaruti Suzuki's new 1.5-litre diesel motor to debut in February
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani