Auto Expo 2014 Bajaj lineup: Pulsar 200SS, cruiser concept and new Discover
Bajaj will present the most spied motorcycle of 2013 at the Auto Expo, the new Pulsar 200SS. In case you didn't know, this is the faired platform-mate of the Pulsar 200NS featuring fuel injection, slightly more power and of course, the fairing and sportier ergonomics. Also expected is the 200NS update getting the fuel injection upgrade.
2013 Bajaj Pulsar 200SS
Rajiv Bajaj had also earlier indicated that there was a cruiser in development and this motorcycle, still in pre-production form, will debut at the expo. Bajaj maintain that they only present models headed for production and as such, this cruiser will be headed into production, though the timelines will only be known at the Expo itself. Bajaj will also present in addition to the full current line, one new Discover model at the Auto Expo.
KTM will not be at the Auto Expo. KTM says their forthcoming product line is well known so there is little to be gained from an Auto Expo presence. They promise that the time saved will be employed in bringing the RC series to India rapidly. Expect the RC200 to launch in May-June 2014 followed within a matter of weeks by the RC390.
India Kawasaki will also not be at the Auto Expo. Kawasaki will soon launch the Versys 1000, an adventure tourer. Kawasaki are also expected to launch the naked version of the Ninja 650, the ER-6n, in India later this year.
- NewsF1: 2018 will be Fernando Alonso's last season in Formula 1
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: TVS Racing announces six-rider line-up
- News2018 Msports X30 Karting Championship: Shahan Ali Mohsin overcomes early upsets to win in Junior category
- NewsBMW M2 Competition set to debut in India soon
- News2019 Honda HR-V crossover facelift unveiled, to be powered by 1.5-litre i-VTEC
- NewsLiberty Walk transforms the Suzuki Jimmy into a mini G-Class
- NewsBMW X7 flagship SUV shows its off roading capabilty in new teaser
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja H2 gets more power, Brembo Stylema calipers and a self healing paint
- NewsBajaj Pulsar NS160 with rear disc brakes spotted at dealership
- NewsToyota Rush SUV to launch in Pakistan soon, India launch next?