Auto Expo 2014: BMW M6 Grand Coupe unveiled in India
BMW showcased their new M6 Grand Coupe at Auto Expo 2014. This is the most premium offering from BMW in its M division. The car will be powered by a 4.4 litre V8 developing 560PS @ 6000-7000rpm and 680Nm torque @ 1500-5750rpm.
BMW M division as we all know is famous for prepping up their normal road cars into the race bred machines, the engineers prop up the engines and dynamics and make these cars more track friendly.
It is expected to be launched in India by April this year.
- NewsIndia-bound 2021 Mercedes-Benz E-Class LWB facelift revealed
- FeaturesProduct review: BOSCH GDS 18V-EC 250 impact wrench
- NewsAuto China 2020: Honda SUV e:concept previews China-focused EV
- NewsHonda's Royal Enfield rival to be launched in India tomorrow, to rebel against Meteor 350?
- NewsWhat the revisions in the Central Motor Vehicle Rules mean for you