Auto Expo 2014: BMW M6 Grand Coupe unveiled in India
BMW showcased their new M6 Grand Coupe at Auto Expo 2014. This is the most premium offering from BMW in its M division. The car will be powered by a 4.4 litre V8 developing 560PS @ 6000-7000rpm and 680Nm torque @ 1500-5750rpm.
BMW M division as we all know is famous for prepping up their normal road cars into the race bred machines, the engineers prop up the engines and dynamics and make these cars more track friendly.
It is expected to be launched in India by April this year.
- NewsMaruti Suzuki vehicle subscription plans explained, now available in Delhi NCR, Bengaluru, Pune and Hyderabad
- NewsYamaha India to encash on the festive season with new offers finance schemes
- ReviewMG Gloster road test review
- NewsBreaking: 2020 BMW M 1000 RR bookings for India to commence in this week
- FeaturesHow to save on car insurance premium