Auto Expo 2014: BMW M6 Grand Coupe unveiled in India
BMW showcased their new M6 Grand Coupe at Auto Expo 2014. This is the most premium offering from BMW in its M division. The car will be powered by a 4.4 litre V8 developing 560PS @ 6000-7000rpm and 680Nm torque @ 1500-5750rpm.
BMW M division as we all know is famous for prepping up their normal road cars into the race bred machines, the engineers prop up the engines and dynamics and make these cars more track friendly.
It is expected to be launched in India by April this year.
- NewsExclusive: 2018 Toyota Yaris to be launched in India on April 24, bookings now open
- News2019 Volkswagen Touareg teased before March 23 reveal in Beijing
- ReviewRange Rover Velar P250 road test review
- NewsForce Motors announces joint venture with Rolls-Royce Power Systems under Force MTU Power Systems banner
- News2018 Bentley Continental GT launching in India on March 24
- FeaturesBetter riding: You must be able to see where you're going! | Near miss!
- NewsMG Motor to launch first car in India earlier than planned, by second quarter of 2019
- NewsUpcoming 700km Mumbai-Nagpur expressway to reduce travel time by half
- NewsIndian Oil begins doorstep delivery of diesel in India
- News2018 Toyota Land Cruiser Prado facelift launched in India at Rs 92.6 lakh