Auto Expo 2014 : BMW X5
BMW showcased the new BMW X5 at the Auto Expo 2014, which is larger, more luxurious, quicker and more efficient than before.
It will be powered by 3.0 litre diesel mill, this will develop 258PS @ 4000rpm and 560Nm of torque @ 1500-3000rpm. The SUV as it was evident from our drive late last year is back to contention to being the best in its class. BMW also has an electric hybrid version of it on offer as a concept. The new X5 also gets additional space pockets inside the cabin. The engine is now more refined and is mated to the smooth and quick shifting 8-speed automatic gearbox that helps offer an even better combination of power and efficiency. BMW claims that the sprint to 100kmph takes only 6.9 seconds (0.7 seconds quicker than the 2013 model) and despite power going up slightly, fuel consumption has gone up by a claimed 16 per cent.We are expecting it to be launched later this year.
Starts Rs 74.7 Lakhs
- News2019 Hyundai Kona Electric will be the company's first all-electric model for India
- NewsHarley-Davidson India offers flat track racing experience for enthusiasts
- News2018 Hyundai Creta facelift to be launched earlier than expected in May
- News2018 Triumph Tiger 800 launched in India at Rs 11.76 lakh
- NewsImage Gallery: Volkswagen reveals I. D. R Pikes Peak prototype racer
- News2018 Triumph Tiger 800 launch - LIVE updates
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Desert Storm 2018: CS Santosh leads Moto class after Leg 2
- News2018 Mahindra XUV500 facelift spotted undisguised before April launch
- NewsTata Motors to raise car prices by up to Rs 60,000 in India
- NewsNissan, Datsun to hike car prices by 2 per cent from April 1 in India