Auto Expo 2014 : BMW X5
BMW showcased the new BMW X5 at the Auto Expo 2014, which is larger, more luxurious, quicker and more efficient than before.
It will be powered by 3.0 litre diesel mill, this will develop 258PS @ 4000rpm and 560Nm of torque @ 1500-3000rpm. The SUV as it was evident from our drive late last year is back to contention to being the best in its class. BMW also has an electric hybrid version of it on offer as a concept. The new X5 also gets additional space pockets inside the cabin. The engine is now more refined and is mated to the smooth and quick shifting 8-speed automatic gearbox that helps offer an even better combination of power and efficiency. BMW claims that the sprint to 100kmph takes only 6.9 seconds (0.7 seconds quicker than the 2013 model) and despite power going up slightly, fuel consumption has gone up by a claimed 16 per cent.We are expecting it to be launched later this year.
Starts Rs 74.9 Lakhs
- NewsMaruti Suzuki vehicle subscription plans explained, now available in Delhi NCR, Bengaluru, Pune and Hyderabad
- NewsYamaha India to encash on the festive season with new offers finance schemes
- ReviewMG Gloster road test review
- NewsBreaking: 2020 BMW M 1000 RR bookings for India to commence in this week
- FeaturesHow to save on car insurance premium