Auto Expo 2014: Chevrolet Adra SUV Concept unveiled in India
GM's SUV concept the Adra has made it's global debut at the Auto Expo 2014. This SUV has been conceived completely by Indian designers at GM's technical center in Bangalore, India.
The Adra's appearance is a mix of global Chevrolet design language and the expectations of the next generation Indian SUV buyer.
It will most likely get the engines and transmission which are doing duty in the Sail sedan.
The Adra has typical SUV characteristics like high ground clearance, good all-round visibility, dominating view of the road and roomy interiors but in a compact package.
Starts Rs 7.67 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.99 Lakhs
- News2019 Ford Focus ST performance hot hatchback unveiled globally
- OpinionOn Harper Lee, Toby Price and Niki Lauda...
- NewsFord India will not update Endeavour with 2.0L turbo diesel engine
- News2019 Geneva Motor show: Tata Motors to debut production-spec Tata 45X hatchback
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Honda CBR650R to be launched in India
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani