Auto Expo 2014: Chevrolet Adra SUV Concept unveiled in India
GM's SUV concept the Adra has made it's global debut at the Auto Expo 2014. This SUV has been conceived completely by Indian designers at GM's technical center in Bangalore, India.
The Adra's appearance is a mix of global Chevrolet design language and the expectations of the next generation Indian SUV buyer.
It will most likely get the engines and transmission which are doing duty in the Sail sedan.
The Adra has typical SUV characteristics like high ground clearance, good all-round visibility, dominating view of the road and roomy interiors but in a compact package.
Starts Rs 8.04 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.49 Lakhs
- NewsVideo Worth Watching: 2020 G82 BMW M4 prototype on the Sachsenring
- FeaturesThe contenders: F1's fiercest rivalries
- News2020 Honda City to be launched in India on July 15
- NewsConfirmed: Ducati India to launch Panigale V2 in August 2020
- NewsAtal Rohtang tunnel could be inaugurated in September 2020
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block