Auto Expo 2014: Chevrolet Adra SUV Concept unveiled in India
GM's SUV concept the Adra has made it's global debut at the Auto Expo 2014. This SUV has been conceived completely by Indian designers at GM's technical center in Bangalore, India.
The Adra's appearance is a mix of global Chevrolet design language and the expectations of the next generation Indian SUV buyer.
It will most likely get the engines and transmission which are doing duty in the Sail sedan.
The Adra has typical SUV characteristics like high ground clearance, good all-round visibility, dominating view of the road and roomy interiors but in a compact package.
Starts Rs 7.67 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.29 Lakhs
- News2018 Merzouga Rally: Sherco TVS rider Joan Pedrero Garcia finishes seventh overall
- NewsBosch develops an automated valet parking system with e. Go
- NewsSMEV signs an MoU with TAITRA to develop EV development infrastructure
- NewsToyota wants privacy concerns addressed before it adds Android Auto
- OpinionWe make modern cars, so why not tanks?
- NewsUpcoming Lexus ES facelift teased in video ahead of Beijing Auto Show launch
- NewsHonda unveils Small RS Concept in Indonesia, preview to next Brio
- NewsDucati to offer radar, cornering ABS but not missiles on its motorcycle range
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga unveiled in Indonesia, India launch soon
- FeaturesImage Gallery: Shaken & Stirred April 2018