Auto Expo 2014 Harley-Davidson lineup: Street 750, Street Bob and Street Glide
The big news for Harley-Davidson, of course, is the new Street 750, their first India-made product. The company intends to announce prices for the Street 750 at the Auto Expo and open bookings and expects to start delivering the Street 750 to Indian customers by May-June 2014.
At the global launch in Milan, the company also confirmed that it intended the Street 750 to be priced at under Rs 5 lakh on road, setting the stage for a Harley that will be priced at an extremely tempting and affordable Rs 4.4 lakh. We expect the Street 750 to be the largest-selling Harley in India before the year is out. Harley-Davidson will also showcase the new Street Glide model that our Alan rode a couple of months ago in Malaysia.
2014 Harley-Davidson Street Glide
The motorcycle which came out of Harley's Project Rushmore feature among other things part-liquid cooling and significant upgrades. Harley will also present and start sales of the new 2014 Street Bob model one of our favourite Harleys in the whole range and a bike that is in CKD assembly in India.
Starts Rs 29,99,000
Starts Rs 5,31,000
Starts Rs 12,59,000
- Review2019 Triumph Speed Twin first ride review
- NewsSkoda India and Volkswagen Group India inaugurate new tech centre under India 2.0
- OpinionWhy the makers do it
- News2019 BMW R 1250 GS launched in India at Rs 16.85 lakh, ex-showroom
- News2019 Toyota Camry Hybrid launched at Rs 36.95 lakh, ex-showroom
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani