Auto Expo 2014: Hero Dash unveiled in India
The closest to launch scooter Hero showed at the Auto Expo was the Hero Dash which is powered by a 8.4PS 110cc engine, the same that powers its Maestro scooter. The Dash, then, is the sporty-masculine end of Hero's 110cc scooter range. As usual, Hero have loaded it with convenience features like a fuel lid that opens with the ignition key slot, ana-digi meters, LED tail light, side stand indicator, its new integrated braking system (IBS), USB charger, illuminated under-seat storage and a service due indicator.
The Dash is expected to shore up the volumes for Hero in the scooter market where Hero intends to be the market leader. Hero already averages over 60,000 units a month and is raising production to 75,000 units a month. The Hero Dash will be launched in India in the first half of next fiscal
- OpinionNatural selection
- FeaturesThe Brembo 19RCS Costa Corsa explained
- News2018 Merzouga Rally: Sherco TVS rider Joan Pedrero Garcia finishes seventh overall
- NewsBosch develops an automated valet parking system with e. Go
- NewsSMEV signs an MoU with TAITRA to develop EV development infrastructure
- NewsToyota wants privacy concerns addressed before it adds Android Auto
- OpinionWe make modern cars, so why not tanks?
- NewsUpcoming Lexus ES facelift teased in video ahead of Beijing Auto Show launch
- NewsHonda unveils Small RS Concept in Indonesia, preview to next Brio
- NewsDucati to offer radar, cornering ABS but not missiles on its motorcycle range