Auto Expo 2014 : Honda Mobilio
Honda unveiled their much anticipated car or MPV at this year's Auto Expo, the Mobilio. This is based on their hatchback Brio, and the front end clearly shows that detail. Rear end is carved into MPV like stance. The car will be powered by a 1.5l i-VTEC engine from the City and the 1.5l i-DTEC Earth Dreams engine doing duty in Amaze and now in the new City.
The Honda Mobilio is slated to be launched next financial year. This will take on the very popular Maruti Ertiga and Chevy Enjoy. It will be interesting to see how Honda will price this car, since it has the daunting task of eating the chunks from Ertiga's popularity.
This segment will be witnessing an interesting battle in the days to come, with one more manufacturer looking to bank on the growing popularity of this segment, Datson with their GO+. Its only a matter on time when other manufactures will jump in to have their own chunk of the pie.
- News2018 Toyota Land Cruiser Prado facelift launched in India at Rs 92.6 lakh
- News2018 Jeep Compass Trailhawk SUV bookings open across India
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Desert Storm: A look back
- News2018 Ford EcoSport Titanium+ petrol with 5-speed manual option launched in India for Rs 10.47 lakh
- News2018 Yamaha Ray-ZR launched with four new colours in India at Rs 53,451
- NewsRoyal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 reach Australia for display, India launch later in 2018
- NewsMahindra Adventure season 8 calendar for 2018 announced
- News2018 Mahindra XUV500 facelift to be launched in April
- News2018 Honda CB Shine SP, Livo, and Dream Yuga commuter motorcycles launched in India
- News2018 Honda CBR250R launched in India at Rs 1.63 lakh