Auto Expo 2014 Jaguar Land Rover lineup: F-TYPE Coupe, Range Rover LWB and Project 7
While we're still reeling from the sheer aural and visual impact of the Jaguar F-TYPE drop top, Jaguar plans to send us back into a frenzy of poppin-n-cracking with the new F-TYPE coupe. The top of the line F-TYPE R will feature a new 550PS V8 which is 55PS more than the top end V8 S convertible. The base V6 and V6 S models will continue to use the same supercharged V6 motor that produces 340 and 380PS respectively. Transmission duties are handled by an 8-speed auto box, while the entire body is constructed in aluminium.
Jaguar Project 7
Other than the gorgeous F-TYPE coupe, the desirable Range Rover Evoque facelift with a 9-speed transmission will also be showcased. The company may also bring in the DC100 Concept as also the Evoque convertible to the expo. JLR will also launch the Range Rover LWB, which should be the country's most expensive SUV when it goes on sale. Jaguar's first ever SUV, the C-X17 concept will also be showcased. The single seater Project 7 roadster will also grace the Brit manufacturer's stall.
Starts Rs 1.66 Crore
Starts Rs 1.29 Crore
- News2019 Hyundai Kona Electric will be the company's first all-electric model for India
- NewsHarley-Davidson India offers flat track racing experience for enthusiasts
- News2018 Hyundai Creta facelift to be launched earlier than expected in May
- News2018 Triumph Tiger 800 launched in India at Rs 11.76 lakh
- NewsImage Gallery: Volkswagen reveals I. D. R Pikes Peak prototype racer
- News2018 Triumph Tiger 800 launch - LIVE updates
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Desert Storm 2018: CS Santosh leads Moto class after Leg 2
- News2018 Mahindra XUV500 facelift spotted undisguised before April launch
- NewsTata Motors to raise car prices by up to Rs 60,000 in India
- NewsNissan, Datsun to hike car prices by 2 per cent from April 1 in India