Auto Expo 2014 Jaguar Land Rover lineup: F-TYPE Coupe, Range Rover LWB and Project 7
While we're still reeling from the sheer aural and visual impact of the Jaguar F-TYPE drop top, Jaguar plans to send us back into a frenzy of poppin-n-cracking with the new F-TYPE coupe. The top of the line F-TYPE R will feature a new 550PS V8 which is 55PS more than the top end V8 S convertible. The base V6 and V6 S models will continue to use the same supercharged V6 motor that produces 340 and 380PS respectively. Transmission duties are handled by an 8-speed auto box, while the entire body is constructed in aluminium.
Jaguar Project 7
Other than the gorgeous F-TYPE coupe, the desirable Range Rover Evoque facelift with a 9-speed transmission will also be showcased. The company may also bring in the DC100 Concept as also the Evoque convertible to the expo. JLR will also launch the Range Rover LWB, which should be the country's most expensive SUV when it goes on sale. Jaguar's first ever SUV, the C-X17 concept will also be showcased. The single seater Project 7 roadster will also grace the Brit manufacturer's stall.
Starts Rs 90.93 Lakhs
Starts Rs 1.74 Crore
- Review2019 Triumph Speed Twin first ride review
- NewsSkoda India and Volkswagen Group India inaugurate new tech centre under India 2.0
- OpinionWhy the makers do it
- News2019 BMW R 1250 GS launched in India at Rs 16.85 lakh, ex-showroom
- News2019 Toyota Camry Hybrid launched at Rs 36.95 lakh, ex-showroom
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani