Auto Expo 2014: Nissan Evalia refresh unveiled in India
The Evalia has not exactly set the cash registers at Nissan ringing. After its launch in September 2012, the company brought in an update to the MUV only late last year. However, at the expo, Nissan showcased another update to the Evalia. This one is significant enough because most of the earlier optional features are now standard. Here are the changes.
On the outside, the grille has been tweaked and the tail gate now has a chrome garnish. Inside, there is a new wooden cluster, new carpets and third row reading maps. The sliding doors have split open Euro windows and there is also a rear wiper and defogger. As part of standard features in the safety department are ABS, EBD, BA and engine immobilizer. Except for the base trim, all other variants receive airbags as well. There are seven colours of the Nissan Evalia to choose from. The Japanese company has four variants on offer for sale, however, Nissan hasn't announced any prices or when the updated Evalia will be on sale.
- News2018 Toyota Land Cruiser Prado facelift launched in India at Rs 92.6 lakh
- News2018 Jeep Compass Trailhawk SUV bookings open across India
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Desert Storm: A look back
- News2018 Ford EcoSport Titanium+ petrol with 5-speed manual option launched in India for Rs 10.47 lakh
- News2018 Yamaha Ray-ZR launched with four new colours in India at Rs 53,451
- NewsRoyal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 reach Australia for display, India launch later in 2018
- NewsMahindra Adventure season 8 calendar for 2018 announced
- News2018 Mahindra XUV500 facelift to be launched in April
- News2018 Honda CB Shine SP, Livo, and Dream Yuga commuter motorcycles launched in India
- News2018 Honda CBR250R launched in India at Rs 1.63 lakh