Auto Expo 2014: Nissan Sunny facelift unveiled in India
Nissan is showcasing the new facelifted Sunny sedan at the Delhi Auto Expo 2014. This is the tenth generation of the Nissan Sunny that was introduced in 2011. It feature a number of external tweaks, some more obvious than others while the interiors have been refreshed as well.
One of the most obvious exterior improvements is the larger 'boomerang' shaped headlamps. The grill too has grown in size and it also receives a re-designed bumper that feature chrome accents around the fog lamps. The mirrors now house the turn signals and there is a flash of more chrome around the windows as well.
The changes to the interiors of the new Nissan Sunny include a leather wrapped steering wheel, aluminium inserts and a new central console in a piano black finish. The Sunny still remains the segment leader in interior space and knee room for rear seat passengers and this is further enhanced with perforated leather seats.
On the safety front in addition to standard safety features like Anti-lock Breaking system (ABS), Electronic Brake force Distribution (EBD), dual front airbags and Brake Assist the new Sunny will also feature side impact air bags.
There will be no changes to power plants and the new Sunny will continue to be powered by the 1.5-litre 98PS petrol and the 1.5-litre 85PS diesel. In the market it competes with the Toyota Etios, the Chevrolet Sail and the Tata Manza to name a few.
Starts Rs 7.05 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.18 Lakhs
- News2019 Hyundai Kona Electric will be the company's first all-electric model for India
- NewsHarley-Davidson India offers flat track racing experience for enthusiasts
- News2018 Hyundai Creta facelift to be launched earlier than expected in May
- News2018 Triumph Tiger 800 launched in India at Rs 11.76 lakh
- NewsImage Gallery: Volkswagen reveals I. D. R Pikes Peak prototype racer
- News2018 Triumph Tiger 800 launch - LIVE updates
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Desert Storm 2018: CS Santosh leads Moto class after Leg 2
- News2018 Mahindra XUV500 facelift spotted undisguised before April launch
- NewsTata Motors to raise car prices by up to Rs 60,000 in India
- NewsNissan, Datsun to hike car prices by 2 per cent from April 1 in India