Auto Expo 2014 Renault lineup: Duster, Fluence, Lodgy, Koleos and a new concept car
Renault plans to bring three facelifts and one all new car to the Auto Expo. The facelifts will comprise the updated Koleos SUV, Fluence and Duster, while the new car will be the Lodgy MUV.
2014 Renault Koleos
The updated Koleos will feature same mechanicals but will have a new front grille and two tone alloys. It also gets the R-Link system with a 7-inch touch screen display. The R-Link comes complete with navigation, radio, telephony, Bluetooth connectivity and audio functions. The Fluence also carries over its powertrain but gets a fresh face with Renault's new family grille flanked by a chrome band.
The Duster, meanwhile, gets new lamps, a scuff plate and some chrome trim. Given that turbo petrol engines are the 'in thing' now, Renault may bring use their 1.2TCE engine which makes around 115PS and 190Nm of torque in the facelifted Duster. This engine, if it comes, can also power future Renault hatchbacks as well.
The Lodgy is a 4.5m Dacia MPV based on the Duster platform. It will be badged as a Renault in India and should compete with the Nissan Evalia. The company had been evaluating this car for the Indian market for a long time and finally will showcase it at the Expo. Apart from this, there will be a new concept car which will be showcased at the Auto Expo 2014
Starts Rs 7.7 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.29 Lakhs
- News2018 Toyota Land Cruiser Prado facelift launched in India at Rs 92.6 lakh
- News2018 Jeep Compass Trailhawk SUV bookings open across India
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Desert Storm: A look back
- News2018 Ford EcoSport Titanium+ petrol with 5-speed manual option launched in India for Rs 10.47 lakh
- News2018 Yamaha Ray-ZR launched with four new colours in India at Rs 53,451
- NewsRoyal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 reach Australia for display, India launch later in 2018
- NewsMahindra Adventure season 8 calendar for 2018 announced
- News2018 Mahindra XUV500 facelift to be launched in April
- News2018 Honda CB Shine SP, Livo, and Dream Yuga commuter motorcycles launched in India
- News2018 Honda CBR250R launched in India at Rs 1.63 lakh