Auto Expo 2014 Renault lineup: Duster, Fluence, Lodgy, Koleos and a new concept car
Renault plans to bring three facelifts and one all new car to the Auto Expo. The facelifts will comprise the updated Koleos SUV, Fluence and Duster, while the new car will be the Lodgy MUV.
2014 Renault Koleos
The updated Koleos will feature same mechanicals but will have a new front grille and two tone alloys. It also gets the R-Link system with a 7-inch touch screen display. The R-Link comes complete with navigation, radio, telephony, Bluetooth connectivity and audio functions. The Fluence also carries over its powertrain but gets a fresh face with Renault's new family grille flanked by a chrome band.
The Duster, meanwhile, gets new lamps, a scuff plate and some chrome trim. Given that turbo petrol engines are the 'in thing' now, Renault may bring use their 1.2TCE engine which makes around 115PS and 190Nm of torque in the facelifted Duster. This engine, if it comes, can also power future Renault hatchbacks as well.
Renault Lodgy MPV
The Lodgy is a 4.5m Dacia MPV based on the Duster platform. It will be badged as a Renault in India and should compete with the Nissan Evalia. The company had been evaluating this car for the Indian market for a long time and finally will showcase it at the Expo. Apart from this, there will be a new concept car which will be showcased at the Auto Expo 2014
Starts Rs 8.49 Lakhs
- FeaturesRemembering Martin Holmes
- FeaturesBook review - Niki Lauda: The Biography by Maurice Hamilton
- NewsHyundai Venue SUV to get iMT clutchless manual gearbox with 1.0-litre turbo
- NewsBSVI Skoda Rapid 1.0-litre TSI to get automatic option in September 2020
- NewsAudi e-tron S and Audi e-tron S Sportback electric SUVs revealed
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block