Auto Expo 2014 Renault lineup: Duster, Fluence, Lodgy, Koleos and a new concept car
Renault plans to bring three facelifts and one all new car to the Auto Expo. The facelifts will comprise the updated Koleos SUV, Fluence and Duster, while the new car will be the Lodgy MUV.
2014 Renault Koleos
The updated Koleos will feature same mechanicals but will have a new front grille and two tone alloys. It also gets the R-Link system with a 7-inch touch screen display. The R-Link comes complete with navigation, radio, telephony, Bluetooth connectivity and audio functions. The Fluence also carries over its powertrain but gets a fresh face with Renault's new family grille flanked by a chrome band.
The Duster, meanwhile, gets new lamps, a scuff plate and some chrome trim. Given that turbo petrol engines are the 'in thing' now, Renault may bring use their 1.2TCE engine which makes around 115PS and 190Nm of torque in the facelifted Duster. This engine, if it comes, can also power future Renault hatchbacks as well.
The Lodgy is a 4.5m Dacia MPV based on the Duster platform. It will be badged as a Renault in India and should compete with the Nissan Evalia. The company had been evaluating this car for the Indian market for a long time and finally will showcase it at the Expo. Apart from this, there will be a new concept car which will be showcased at the Auto Expo 2014
Starts Rs 7.7 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.29 Lakhs
- Review2019 Triumph Speed Twin first ride review
- NewsSkoda India and Volkswagen Group India inaugurate new tech centre under India 2.0
- OpinionWhy the makers do it
- News2019 BMW R 1250 GS launched in India at Rs 16.85 lakh, ex-showroom
- News2019 Toyota Camry Hybrid launched at Rs 36.95 lakh, ex-showroom
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani