Auto Expo 2014 Suzuki lineup: 110cc scooter, Access 125, Inazuma and V-Strom 1000
Suzuki Motorcycles India Limited (SMIL) will break its long silence at the upcoming Auto Expo 2014. Just before the expo, SMIL launched the Inazuma 250. However the motorcycle manufacturer will not only show this motorcycle at the expo but also bring in two other new motorcycles. One will be the long due update to the Access 125. Suzuki's long forgotten commuter motorcycle, the Hayate, which was launched at the 2012 Expo will also undergo a minor update to make it more in the league of competition.
2014 Suzuki Hayabusa anniversary edition
The most significant piece of information though will be introduction of a new 110cc scooter. Suzuki had been operating in the not so happening 125cc scooter segment in India with the Swish and Access. This near-production ready 110cc scooter is expected to take the fight to Honda and TVS and give Suzuki a larger chunk of the scooter pie. This upcoming 110cc scooter will also square off against Yamaha's new entrant, also coming to the expo. The updated Busa will also be showcased at the expo.
SMIPL will also open sales of the V-Strom 1000, a CBU just before the expo. Needless to say, the motorcycle will also grace the Japanese manufacturer's stall at the expo.
Starts Rs 7,46,577
Starts Rs 64,800
- News2020 Honda X-Blade BSVI launched in India at Rs 1.05 lakh
- News2020 Honda City RS turbo-petrol under consideration for India
- NewsYamaha to offer special finance scheme for frontline warriors of COVID19
- NewsBSVI petrol 2020 Land Rover Discovery Sport and Range Rover Evoque launched in India, prices start from Rs 57.99 lakh
- NewsFour-wheeler launches that took place in India during COVID19
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block