Auto Expo 2014 Suzuki lineup: 110cc scooter, Access 125, Inazuma and V-Strom 1000
Suzuki Motorcycles India Limited (SMIL) will break its long silence at the upcoming Auto Expo 2014. Just before the expo, SMIL launched the Inazuma 250. However the motorcycle manufacturer will not only show this motorcycle at the expo but also bring in two other new motorcycles. One will be the long due update to the Access 125. Suzuki's long forgotten commuter motorcycle, the Hayate, which was launched at the 2012 Expo will also undergo a minor update to make it more in the league of competition.
2014 Suzuki Hayabusa anniversary edition
The most significant piece of information though will be introduction of a new 110cc scooter. Suzuki had been operating in the not so happening 125cc scooter segment in India with the Swish and Access. This near-production ready 110cc scooter is expected to take the fight to Honda and TVS and give Suzuki a larger chunk of the scooter pie. This upcoming 110cc scooter will also square off against Yamaha's new entrant, also coming to the expo. The updated Busa will also be showcased at the expo.
SMIPL will also open sales of the V-Strom 1000, a CBU just before the expo. Needless to say, the motorcycle will also grace the Japanese manufacturer's stall at the expo.
Starts Rs 55,045
- NewsFord Freestyle priced lower than the Figo hatch and the Aspire sedan, here's why
- NewsVolvo wants half its sales to come from electric vehicles by 2025
- NewsVW Motorsport India takes its Customer Sport programme to all three INRC categories
- News2018 Mini Countryman to launch in India on May 3
- News2018 Honda Amaze: Everything you need to know
- NewsFord Freestyle launched in India at Rs 5.09 lakh
- NewsTVS Sport Silver Alloy edition launched in India at Rs 38,961
- NewsSpec comparison: Suzuki GSX-S750 vs Kawasaki Z900 vs Triumph Street Triple RS and S
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Ford Freestyle India launch
- NewsBMW iX3 concept all-electric crossover debuts at Auto China 2018