Auto Expo 2014 Tata lineup: Falcon4, Falcon5, Vista Tech and Aria
Tata Motors are updating most of their lineup and the Auto Expo will showcase most of these cars. The Falcon project cars will be on display, the hatchback as well as the compact sedan. The Falcon 4 is an updated version of the Vista and will continue to use the X1 platform. The petrol variant will debut the all-new 1.2-litre turbo petrol motor which is expected to have around 100PS. The diesel model will continue to use the existing 1.3-litre Quadrajet engine.
The new compact sedan, Falcon 5 is expected to measure under 4m and will feature the same engines as the Falcon 4. Tata will also showcase the existing range including the new Nano Twist. The facelifted Aria with an auto transmission is also expected to debut at the expo. Commercial vehicles will also be displayed including a lower spec Tata Prima, two new trucks and the Tata race truck.
- Review2019 Triumph Speed Twin first ride review
- NewsSkoda India and Volkswagen Group India inaugurate new tech centre under India 2.0
- OpinionWhy the makers do it
- News2019 BMW R 1250 GS launched in India at Rs 16.85 lakh, ex-showroom
- News2019 Toyota Camry Hybrid launched at Rs 36.95 lakh, ex-showroom
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani