Auto Expo 2014: TVS Graphite concept unveiled
TVS unveiled its Graphite scooter concept at the Auto Expo 2014. The Graphite for most part of it looks production ready and several new features in it.
TVS says that the Graphite has 'stealth military aircraft engineering' and promises class leading acceleration and ride quality. The Graphite also receives Automated Manual Transmission or AMT as we know it, a first in the scooter category in India. TVS claims that the paddle shifters help in expediting gear shifts.
Other features of the Graphite include a matrix LCD console which shows connectivity, vehicle information and ride data. Amongst the security features, there is an electronic key and inbuilt immobilizer.
We expect TVS to launch the Graphite scooter later this year.
- NewsWRC 2020: Elfyn Evans claims commanding Rally Sweden win
- NewsGreat Wall Motors signs agreement with General Motors after its India debut
- NewsBSVI Suzuki Burgman Street launched in India at Rs 77,900
- NewsHyundai Motors collaborates with Canoo to develop an EV platform
- NewsRenault Triber MPV launched in South Africa