Auto Expo 2014: TVS Graphite concept unveiled
TVS unveiled its Graphite scooter concept at the Auto Expo 2014. The Graphite for most part of it looks production ready and several new features in it.
TVS says that the Graphite has 'stealth military aircraft engineering' and promises class leading acceleration and ride quality. The Graphite also receives Automated Manual Transmission or AMT as we know it, a first in the scooter category in India. TVS claims that the paddle shifters help in expediting gear shifts.
Other features of the Graphite include a matrix LCD console which shows connectivity, vehicle information and ride data. Amongst the security features, there is an electronic key and inbuilt immobilizer.
We expect TVS to launch the Graphite scooter later this year.
- News2020 Honda CB 350 launch in India: Top five highlights
- News2020 Honda CB 350 rivals in India: Royal Enfield Classic 350, Benelli imperiale 400, Jawa Perak, Bajaj Dominar 400 and RE Meteor 350
- News2020 Honda CB 350 cruiser launched in India, rivals Royal Enfield Classic 350
- NewsLive updates: Honda CB 350 cruiser launch, to rival Royal Enfield
- NewsTVS owned Norton Motorcycles to offer repayment of deposits, but at a condition