Auto Expo 2014 TVS lineup: Victor and Scooty refresh
TVS Motor Company has been silent for a long time and their most recent launch has been the Jupiter scooter that recently arrived based on the Wego platform. At the Auto Expo, as usual, TVS will show two new concepts pointing to future directions for the manufacturer. TVS declined to offer any further details but clarified that they will not be showing or discussing anything related to the new motorcycle that is expected to come from their BMW tie-up in 2015.
TVS Qube concept shown at the 2012 expo
TVS will also show two new two-wheelers set for production. We are expecting the Victor name to finally return at the Auto Expo that is a big brand name in TVS history and the company hopes to recreate that success in the commuter segment. The other two-wheeler is likely to be the upgrade to the scooterette or more likely the update to the Jive that has been spotted testing near ARAI in Pune signalling that it is close to final production form and ready to go on sale.
Starts Rs 53,295
- NewsF1: 2018 will be Fernando Alonso's last season in Formula 1
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: TVS Racing announces six-rider line-up
- News2018 Msports X30 Karting Championship: Shahan Ali Mohsin overcomes early upsets to win in Junior category
- NewsBMW M2 Competition set to debut in India soon
- News2019 Honda HR-V crossover facelift unveiled, to be powered by 1.5-litre i-VTEC
- NewsLiberty Walk transforms the Suzuki Jimmy into a mini G-Class
- NewsBMW X7 flagship SUV shows its off roading capabilty in new teaser
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja H2 gets more power, Brembo Stylema calipers and a self healing paint
- NewsBajaj Pulsar NS160 with rear disc brakes spotted at dealership
- NewsToyota Rush SUV to launch in Pakistan soon, India launch next?