Auto Expo 2014 TVS lineup: Victor and Scooty refresh
TVS Motor Company has been silent for a long time and their most recent launch has been the Jupiter scooter that recently arrived based on the Wego platform. At the Auto Expo, as usual, TVS will show two new concepts pointing to future directions for the manufacturer. TVS declined to offer any further details but clarified that they will not be showing or discussing anything related to the new motorcycle that is expected to come from their BMW tie-up in 2015.
TVS Qube concept shown at the 2012 expo
TVS will also show two new two-wheelers set for production. We are expecting the Victor name to finally return at the Auto Expo that is a big brand name in TVS history and the company hopes to recreate that success in the commuter segment. The other two-wheeler is likely to be the upgrade to the scooterette or more likely the update to the Jive that has been spotted testing near ARAI in Pune signalling that it is close to final production form and ready to go on sale.
Starts Rs 53,295
- News2018 Toyota Land Cruiser Prado facelift launched in India at Rs 92.6 lakh
- News2018 Jeep Compass Trailhawk SUV bookings open across India
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Desert Storm: A look back
- News2018 Ford EcoSport Titanium+ petrol with 5-speed manual option launched in India for Rs 10.47 lakh
- News2018 Yamaha Ray-ZR launched with four new colours in India at Rs 53,451
- NewsRoyal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 reach Australia for display, India launch later in 2018
- NewsMahindra Adventure season 8 calendar for 2018 announced
- News2018 Mahindra XUV500 facelift to be launched in April
- News2018 Honda CB Shine SP, Livo, and Dream Yuga commuter motorcycles launched in India
- News2018 Honda CBR250R launched in India at Rs 1.63 lakh