Auto Expo 2014: TVS Scooty Zest unveiled in India
TVS has revived the Scooty brand with the unveil of an all-new Scooty Zest at the Auto Expo 2014. The Scooty Zest will be launched in India in the next few months. It however remains to be seen if Tata Motors, which recently unveiled its sub-4 metre sedan also named the Zest, will take exception to the name.
Powered by a larger 110cc engine from the Wego, the all-new Scooty claims better pickup and ride quality than its predecessor. Not to mention better fuel efficiency with CVTi technology being incorporated. It has also grown in terms of size with larger seats, under seat storage space and foot board area. The seat and exhaust unit are borrowed from the Wego and Jupiter scooters respectively. There are also other obvious parts sharing to sum up a very competitive pricing. The Scooty Zest will be positioned lower than the Wego and above the Scooty Pep+.
The LED tail lamp is a good-looking unit, while the overall frame is also better designed than the previous Scooty.
- News2018 Suzuki GSX-S750 launch in India tomorrow
- NewsMercedes-Benz A-Class sedan image leaked ahead of Beijing debut
- NewsAuto China 2018: All-new Mercedes-Maybach Ultimate Luxury concept teaser out
- NewsSIAM and Ministry of Road Transport and Highways kick-off road safety week
- NewsImage Gallery: Volkswagen I. D. R Pikes Peak hill climb prototype racer revealed
- NewsUniform road tax across states soon, plans the central government
- NewsBMW 8 Series spotted testing in convertible form
- News2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 being offered at Rs 20,000 discount by dealership
- NewsHonda Monkey 125 confirmed for production
- NewsSpec comparo: Kawasaki Vulcan 650 S vs Harley-Davidson Street Rod