Auto Expo 2016: General Motors to showcase facelifted Cruze and Colorado
While reports of the all-new Chevrolet Cruze being displayed at the Auto Expo 2016 in India may not be true, the facelifted Cruze and the Colorado pickup truck are definitely part of GM's showcase at Delhi. General Motors is also expected to have a bigger display area than last year.
Although the company is tightlipped about any other products on display, we believe that the Chevrolet Sonic and Trax might also be showcased. There are also talks that GM will bring in a production-ready version of the Adra compact SUV which was on display at the Auto Expo 2014.
2016 Chevrolet Colorado diesel
The facelifted Chevrolet Cruze is a stop gap arrangement to get rid of the piling inventory that the company currently has. The updates include projector fog lamps, LED DRLs, a new grille as well as a MyLink infotainment system. Expect prices to go up slightly.
The Chevrolet Colorado (which the Chevrolet Trailblazer already on sale in India is based on) is expected to be strictly a display-only vehicle. Other GM exhibits will include the Camaro and the company's entire product portfolio in India.
Starts Rs 13.95 Lakhs
- OpinionOn OVERDRIVE turning twenty...
- Review2018 Lexus ES 300h first drive review
- NewsThe OVERDRIVE 24 Hours Performance Run is coming your way this weekend
- NewsFerrari lays out plans till 2022, will build 'Purosangue' SUV
- News2019 Suzuki Katana to be unveiled on October 2 at the Intermot show
- News2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class launched in India at Rs 40 lakh
- NewsNew-gen Honda CR-V to be launched in India on October 9
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class facelift India launch
- NewsImage gallery: Mercedes-AMG A35 revealed
- NewsMercedes-AMG A35 hot hatchback revealed ahead of Paris Motor Show