Auto Expo 2016: General Motors to showcase facelifted Cruze and Colorado
While reports of the all-new Chevrolet Cruze being displayed at the Auto Expo 2016 in India may not be true, the facelifted Cruze and the Colorado pickup truck are definitely part of GM's showcase at Delhi. General Motors is also expected to have a bigger display area than last year.
Although the company is tightlipped about any other products on display, we believe that the Chevrolet Sonic and Trax might also be showcased. There are also talks that GM will bring in a production-ready version of the Adra compact SUV which was on display at the Auto Expo 2014.
2016 Chevrolet Colorado diesel
The facelifted Chevrolet Cruze is a stop gap arrangement to get rid of the piling inventory that the company currently has. The updates include projector fog lamps, LED DRLs, a new grille as well as a MyLink infotainment system. Expect prices to go up slightly.
The Chevrolet Colorado (which the Chevrolet Trailblazer already on sale in India is based on) is expected to be strictly a display-only vehicle. Other GM exhibits will include the Camaro and the company's entire product portfolio in India.
Starts Rs 13.95 Lakhs
- NewsNissan may drop Datsun brand as part of global revamp
- NewsDucati Panigale V2 - The 959 Panigale replacement has been showcased
- NewsDucati Streetfighter V4 is a 208PS monster!
- NewsTokyo Motor Show 2019: Two-seater all-electric Toyota Ultra-compact BEV showcased
- NewsTokyo Motor Show 2019: 250cc four-cylinder Kawaski Ninja ZX-25R showcased