2016 Auto Expo: Hyundai Tucson teased
We're just a couple of days from the most important motor show of the sub-continent teaser images of the show cars have started surfacing to attract audience to the India Expo Mart in Noida from February 5 to 9, 2016. Hyundai has joined in too, teasing its upcoming entrant into the mid-size SUV space.
The Tucson, a model name which makes a comeback in the Indian market after a gap of almost six years, will be launched in India by mid-2016. The SUV will be placed between the 2016 OVERDRIVE Car of the Year, the Creta, and the range-topping SUV from Hyundai, the Santa Fe. So expect the pricing to be between Rs 14 lakh and 22 lakh.
The Hyundai Tucson is currently sold in Korea with a 2.0-litre diesel mill that produces about 182PS of power and 400Nm of torque. We expect the same engine to make its way to India as well. Stay tuned for more details on the India-spec Hyundai Tucson from the 2016 Auto Expo and a tonne of images and videos of all the shiny new metal on display.
Starts Rs 18 Lakhs
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: CS Santosh to lead charge for Hero Motosport Team Rally
- NewsIsuzu India announces cricketer Jonty Rhodes as new brand ambassador for D-Max V-Cross
- NewsHonda Navi crosses one lakh sales mark
- NewsMaruti Suzuki increases prices of all its models in India
- Review2018 Suzuki Burgman Street road test review
- NewsYamaha YZF-R15 Moto GP limited edition and new colour options for Yamaha FZS-Fi launched at Rs 1.3 lakh and Rs 87,042
- NewsNext-gen Hyundai Santro design sketch unveiled, to launch in October 2018
- NewsSportier Toyota Yaris TRD Sportivo shown at GIIAS 2018
- News2018 Bajaj Pulsar NS160 with rear disc brake priced at Rs 82,630
- NewsUpcoming Mahindra Marazzo MPV cabin revealed, available in 7 and 8 seater layouts