2016 Auto Expo: Hyundai Tucson teased
We're just a couple of days from the most important motor show of the sub-continent teaser images of the show cars have started surfacing to attract audience to the India Expo Mart in Noida from February 5 to 9, 2016. Hyundai has joined in too, teasing its upcoming entrant into the mid-size SUV space.
The Tucson, a model name which makes a comeback in the Indian market after a gap of almost six years, will be launched in India by mid-2016. The SUV will be placed between the 2016 OVERDRIVE Car of the Year, the Creta, and the range-topping SUV from Hyundai, the Santa Fe. So expect the pricing to be between Rs 14 lakh and 22 lakh.
The Hyundai Tucson is currently sold in Korea with a 2.0-litre diesel mill that produces about 182PS of power and 400Nm of torque. We expect the same engine to make its way to India as well. Stay tuned for more details on the India-spec Hyundai Tucson from the 2016 Auto Expo and a tonne of images and videos of all the shiny new metal on display.
Starts Rs 18 Lakhs
Team OD | 12 Feb 2019
Team OD | 14 Feb 2019
- NewsSpec Comparo: Benelli TRK 502X vs Kawasaki Versys X 300 vs SWM SuperDual T
- News2019 Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 ABS spied, priced Rs 1.26 lakh on-road Mumbai
- NewsConfirmed: Benelli to launch Leoncino 500, Imperiale 400 and 502C motorcycles in India this year
- NewsRenault Kwid EV production version spotted testing for the first time
- News2019 Geneva Motor Show: Audi Q4 e-tron concept sketches unveiled
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani