Auto Expo 2018: 2018 Honda CBR250R to be launched soon
The Honda CBR250R will be making a comeback in a BS IV compliant avatar this year. This 2018 Honda CBR250R has been showcased at the ongoing Auto Expo 2018. There are a few subtle upgrades, new colour options and decals as well as a full-LED headlamp. Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India (HMSI) had taken the CBR250R off the Indian market in mid-2017, when the BS IV emission norms came into effect. At the time, there were rumours of either the Honda CBR250RR or the larger CBR300R being the replacement for the 250R. However, Honda later confirmed that neither of those would make it to India.
New on the 2018 CBR250R will be an all-LED headlamp setup to bring it up to spec with competitors. This motorcycle also receives new graphics which highlight its shape better. There will be two new colour options - green and orange - apart from the existing colours. Honda India has also unveiled the X-Blade, the next-generation Honda Activa 5G as well as showcased many of its international offerings at the Auto Expo.
Starts Rs 1,64,143
Starts Rs 51,324
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Sourav Bandyopadhyay wins opening race of Round 2 at MMRT
- NewsSpec comparison: BMW G 310 GS vs Royal Enfield Himalayan FI vs Kawasaki Versys-X 300
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja 300 ABS launched in India at Rs 2.98 lakh
- NewsBMW G 310 R: Three things you'll like and two you won't
- NewsBMW G 310 GS: Three things you'll like and two you won't
- ReviewBMW G 310 GS first ride review
- ReviewBMW G 310 R first ride review
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS official accessories from BMW Motorrad India
- News2018 Honda Navi gets two new colours, priced at Rs. 44,775
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS service costs and warranty