Auto Expo 2018: 2018 Honda CBR250R to be launched soon
The Honda CBR250R will be making a comeback in a BS IV compliant avatar this year. This 2018 Honda CBR250R has been showcased at the ongoing Auto Expo 2018. There are a few subtle upgrades, new colour options and decals as well as a full-LED headlamp. Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India (HMSI) had taken the CBR250R off the Indian market in mid-2017, when the BS IV emission norms came into effect. At the time, there were rumours of either the Honda CBR250RR or the larger CBR300R being the replacement for the 250R. However, Honda later confirmed that neither of those would make it to India.
New on the 2018 CBR250R will be an all-LED headlamp setup to bring it up to spec with competitors. This motorcycle also receives new graphics which highlight its shape better. There will be two new colour options - green and orange - apart from the existing colours. Honda India has also unveiled the X-Blade, the next-generation Honda Activa 5G as well as showcased many of its international offerings at the Auto Expo.
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- NewsF2 2018: Arjun Maini signs with Trident for FIA Formula 2 Championship
- Review2018 TVS Apache RR 310 road test review
- Features2016 Yamaha YZF-R3 long term review: After 12,572km and two years
- NewsPorsche discontinues diesel, to focus on EVs and hybrids
- News721PS/770Nm Ferrari 488 Pista comes with the most powerful V8 built by the company
- NewsTriumph Bonneville Speedmaster to launch in India on February 27, 2018
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Mahindra KUV100 Adventure Edition image gallery
- NewsGeneva Motor Show: Tata 45X based sedan teased
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Hyundai Elite i20 facelift image gallery
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha Motoroid concept