Auto Expo 2018: 2018 Honda CBR250R to be launched soon
The Honda CBR250R will be making a comeback in a BS IV compliant avatar this year. This 2018 Honda CBR250R has been showcased at the ongoing Auto Expo 2018. There are a few subtle upgrades, new colour options and decals as well as a full-LED headlamp. Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India (HMSI) had taken the CBR250R off the Indian market in mid-2017, when the BS IV emission norms came into effect. At the time, there were rumours of either the Honda CBR250RR or the larger CBR300R being the replacement for the 250R. However, Honda later confirmed that neither of those would make it to India.
New on the 2018 CBR250R will be an all-LED headlamp setup to bring it up to spec with competitors. This motorcycle also receives new graphics which highlight its shape better. There will be two new colour options - green and orange - apart from the existing colours. Honda India has also unveiled the X-Blade, the next-generation Honda Activa 5G as well as showcased many of its international offerings at the Auto Expo.
- ReviewSuzuki V-Strom 650 XT ABS first ride review
- NewsMG Motor India's first launch: Everything we know
- NewsVolkswagen Passat with Connect app launched at Rs 25.99 lakh
- News2019 Hyundai Santro spotted in top-spec Asta trim
- NewsHero Destini 125cc scooter to launch on October 22
- NewsChinese carmaker Great Wall Motors to enter India by 2021-22
- NewsImage gallery: New BMW X7 SUV
- NewsSkoda Kodiaq GT coupe-SUV unveiled for China
- News2019 BMW X7 SUV unveiled internationally
- FeaturesReady to race: Volkswagen Vento TC4-A Racecar first drive review