Auto Expo 2018: 2018 Maruti Suzuki Swift image gallery
The 2018 Maruti Suzuki Swift was launched at a starting price of Rs 4.99 at the 2018 Auto Expo. The car is on offer in 12 variants, and pricing of the petrol version ranges from Rs 4.99 lakh to Rs 6.96 lakh, while the diesel version is priced between Rs 5.99 lakh and Rs 7.96 lakh. The starting price of the previous generation Swift was Rs 4.72 lakh , so the increase in price is about 5 per cent. This is the all-new third generation Swift from Suzuki that broke cover internationally last year before finally making its way to Indian shores at the Auto Expo. Apart from an all-new design the Swift is also bigger in size now. The new Swift is also lighter now ? the petrol version is 85kg lighter while the diesel is 75kg lighter than before.
Here's a look at the 2018 Maruti Suzuki Swift:
Starts Rs 4.99 Lakhs
- FeaturesFive accessories that will get your BMW R1200 GS closer to BMW GS Trophy-spec
- NewsExclusive: 2018 Toyota Yaris to be launched in India on April 24, bookings now open
- News2019 Volkswagen Touareg teased before March 23 reveal in Beijing
- ReviewRange Rover Velar P250 road test review
- NewsForce Motors announces joint venture with Rolls-Royce Power Systems under Force MTU Power Systems banner
- News2018 Bentley Continental GT launching in India on March 24
- FeaturesBetter riding: You must be able to see where you're going! | Near miss!
- NewsMG Motor to launch first car in India earlier than planned, by second quarter of 2019
- NewsUpcoming 700km Mumbai-Nagpur expressway to reduce travel time by half
- NewsIndian Oil begins doorstep delivery of diesel in India