Auto Expo 2018: All-new BMW F 750 GS and F 850 GS launched in India at Rs 12.2 lakh and Rs 13.75 lakh respectively
BMW has launched an all-new adventure motorcycle in India and it is not the G 310 GS. Not yet as the G 310 R and the G 310 GS will launch in the second half of 2018. The one that has been launched in India at the 2018 Auto Expo is the BMW F 750 GS at Rs 12.2 lakh. In addition, BMW has also got the F 850 GS at Rs 13.75 lakh. The pricing of the BMW F 750/850 GS motorcycles has made it a strong rival of the Triumh Tiger 800, Ducati Multistrada 850 and also the Honda Africa Twin in India. BMW motorrad dealerships have started accepting bookings for the motorcycles and deliveries are expected to begin in the coming weeks.
The mid-segment adventure motorcycles from BMW Motorrad have been completely redesigned, the company claims. While the the F750GS is designed for who want to experience a an all-round travel enduro in combination with a low seat height, the F850GS features a more touring-friendly personality with enhanced off-road ability. The F750GS and F850GS come powered by the same 853cc parallel twin-cylinder engine with a 270-degree firing order, which produces 78PS / 83Nm on the 750, and 96PS / 92Nm on the 850. The engine is housed within a steel bridge monocoque frame. The motorcycles feature ABS, stability control and Rain / Road riding modes as standard.
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- News2018 Kawasaki Z900RS launched in India at Rs 15.3 lakh
- NewsBMW Motorrad cuts motorcycle prices by 10 per cent in India
- Review2018 Ferrari Portofino first drive review
- News2018 Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500X and Thunderbird 350X to be launched in India on February 28, 2018
- NewsKia installs framework of its new manufacturing plant in Andhra Pradesh
- NewsMotoGP: Tech3 and Yamaha to part ways after 2018 season
- Review2018 Yamaha MT-09 first ride review
- NewsSkoda India to hike prices of all models
- NewsDucati launches extended warranty program in India
- News2018 F1: All the Formula 1 cars for the upcoming season launched so far