Auto Expo 2018: All-new BMW F 750 GS and F 850 GS launched in India at Rs 12.2 lakh and Rs 13.75 lakh respectively
BMW has launched an all-new adventure motorcycle in India and it is not the G 310 GS. Not yet as the G 310 R and the G 310 GS will launch in the second half of 2018. The one that has been launched in India at the 2018 Auto Expo is the BMW F 750 GS at Rs 12.2 lakh. In addition, BMW has also got the F 850 GS at Rs 13.75 lakh. The pricing of the BMW F 750/850 GS motorcycles has made it a strong rival of the Triumh Tiger 800, Ducati Multistrada 850 and also the Honda Africa Twin in India. BMW motorrad dealerships have started accepting bookings for the motorcycles and deliveries are expected to begin in the coming weeks.
The mid-segment adventure motorcycles from BMW Motorrad have been completely redesigned, the company claims. While the the F750GS is designed for who want to experience a an all-round travel enduro in combination with a low seat height, the F850GS features a more touring-friendly personality with enhanced off-road ability. The F750GS and F850GS come powered by the same 853cc parallel twin-cylinder engine with a 270-degree firing order, which produces 78PS / 83Nm on the 750, and 96PS / 92Nm on the 850. The engine is housed within a steel bridge monocoque frame. The motorcycles feature ABS, stability control and Rain / Road riding modes as standard.
Team OD | 12 Feb 2018
- News2018 Toyota Yaris Cross hatchback details revealed
- NewsPorsche to invest $ 7.4 billion by 2022 towards electric vehicles
- NewsImage gallery: TVS Apache RTR 200 Fi Ethanol
- NewsImage gallery: Mahindra Thar Wanderlust SUV at the 2018 Auto Expo
- NewsImage gallery: Honda Sports EV concept at the Auto Expo 2018
- NewsImage gallery: Tata Tigor and Tiago JTP showcased at 2018 Auto Expo
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: 2018 Maruti Suzuki Swift image gallery
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Yamaha YZF-R15 v3
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Yamaha YZF-R6
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha MT-09 Tracer and MT-09 Tracer GT