Auto Expo 2018 exclusive: BMW G310 R and G310 GS to be launched around July-August 2018
BMW Motorrad has confirmed that the G310 R and G 310 GS will go on sale in India around July-August 2018. The company says that there's only some amount of paperwork that's left and barring any delays, the bikes will be in showrooms during the aforementioned period.
The BMW G310 R and the G310 GS are highly anticipated products and BMW is expected to price these motorcycles at a competitive price point, considering the price at which it launched the F 750 GS and F850 GS at Auto Expo 2018.
The BMW G310 R has been co- developed with TVS Motor and is manufactured at the company's facility in Hosur, India.
Both the G310 R and G310 GS are on sale in international markets and exported from India. The bikes are powered by a 313cc, liquid-cooled, single-cylinder engine that develops 34PS at 9,500rpm and generates 28Nm at 7,500rpm. The motor is paired to a six speed transmission.
The G310 R is a street naked while the G310 GS is a focused adventure tourer. It comes equipped with longer travel suspension than the R and a larger front wheel as well. It also has dual-purpose tyres and an engine sump guard. Both bikes get ABS as standard.
- NewsMahindra Marazzo MPV prices to increase by up to Rs 40,000 from January 2019
- News2018 MotoGP season comes to a dramatic end, Dovizioso wins 'two-part' rain soaked race
- News2018 JK NRC: Karthik Tharani wins 2018 Euro JK 18 championship
- NewsMarc Marquez dominates Sunday morning warm-up at Valencia for 2018 MotoGP season finale
- NewsVinales secures pole position for 2018 MotoGP season finale in Valencia, Marquez qualifies fifth despite crash
- News2018 JK NRC: Nayan Chatterjee and Karthik Tharani take Euro JK 18 championship down to the wire
- Review2018 TVS Radeon road test review
- News2018 Mahindra Alturas G4: Preliminary image gallery
- NewsVinod Dasari resigns as MD and CEO of Ashok Leyland
- Review2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 road test review