Auto Expo 2018 exclusive: BMW G310 R and G310 GS to be launched around July-August 2018
BMW Motorrad has confirmed that the G310 R and G 310 GS will go on sale in India around July-August 2018. The company says that there's only some amount of paperwork that's left and barring any delays, the bikes will be in showrooms during the aforementioned period.
The BMW G310 R and the G310 GS are highly anticipated products and BMW is expected to price these motorcycles at a competitive price point, considering the price at which it launched the F 750 GS and F850 GS at Auto Expo 2018.
The BMW G310 R has been co- developed with TVS Motor and is manufactured at the company's facility in Hosur, India.
Both the G310 R and G310 GS are on sale in international markets and exported from India. The bikes are powered by a 313cc, liquid-cooled, single-cylinder engine that develops 34PS at 9,500rpm and generates 28Nm at 7,500rpm. The motor is paired to a six speed transmission.
The G310 R is a street naked while the G310 GS is a focused adventure tourer. It comes equipped with longer travel suspension than the R and a larger front wheel as well. It also has dual-purpose tyres and an engine sump guard. Both bikes get ABS as standard.
- NewsLive updates: BMW G 310 R and G 310 GS launch in India
- News2018 Porsche Macan SUV facelift teased during high-altitude testing
- NewsEXCLUSIVE: BMW G 310 R and BMW G 310 GS to be priced at Rs 2.75 lakh and Rs 3.4 lakh in India respectively
- Features2018 Yamaha YZF-R15: Four things you'll love and two things that you won't
- NewsBest deals on car tyres right now
- NewsAudi Q3 and Audi Q7 SUVs launched in new 'Design Edition' trims
- NewsDiscounts of up to 50 per cent on motorcycle tyres in India
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 BMW G 310 R
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 BMW G 310 GS
- NewsTata Nexon AMT option launched in XM mid-range trim in India at Rs 7.50 lakh