Auto Expo 2018: Hero Moto Corp XPulse 200 in production guise revealed
Hero MotoCorp unveiled the new XPulse 200 in India at Auto Expo 2018. The bike was displayed in its production avatar and boasts of a number of features that make it a versatile motorcycle. The XPulse 200 is powered by the same 200cc engine that you get in the Extreme. However, the motor in the XPulse is fuel injected and produces 18.4Nm and 17.1Nm. Fuel injection will surely help performance and while riding at high altitudes, such as in Ladakh.
The XPulse 200 has a 21 inch front wheel and an 18 inch rear wheel. Both wheels are wirespoked and Hero claims good stability while riding off road. The front forks have 190mm travel while the gas charged monoshock at the rear has 170mm travel. This kind of wheel travel should offer a stable and even plush ride over bad surfaces.
With 220mm ground clearance, the XPulse is said to to be ready to tackle the most challenging terrain. And what is nice is that it also looks the part of an all terrain bike.
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- News2018 Kawasaki Z900RS launched in India at Rs 15.3 lakh
- NewsBMW Motorrad cuts motorcycle prices by 10 per cent in India
- Review2018 Ferrari Portofino first drive review
- News2018 Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500X and Thunderbird 350X to be launched in India on February 28, 2018
- NewsKia installs framework of its new manufacturing plant in Andhra Pradesh
- NewsMotoGP: Tech3 and Yamaha to part ways after 2018 season
- Review2018 Yamaha MT-09 first ride review
- NewsSkoda India to hike prices of all models
- NewsDucati launches extended warranty program in India
- News2018 F1: All the Formula 1 cars for the upcoming season launched so far