Auto Expo 2018: Hero XPulse 200 showcased, image gallery
The all-new Hero XPulse 200 is powered by the same 200cc engine that you get in the Xtreme. However, the motor in the XPulse is fuel injected and produces 18.4Nm and 17.1Nm. Fuel injection will surely help performance and while riding at high altitudes, such as in Ladakh. The XPulse 200 has a 21 inch front wheel and an 18 inch rear wheel. Both wheels are wirespoked and Hero claims good stability while riding off road. The front forks have 190mm travel while the gas charged monoshock at the rear has 170mm travel. This kind of wheel travel should offer a stable and even plush ride over bad surfaces. More details on the upcoming motorcycle here. Scroll below for a detailed look at the Hero Xpulse 200 through images.
Also see: Hero XPulse 200 First Ride Review Video
Starts Rs 97,000
- NewsMercedes-Benz C-Class studded with 3.5 lakh CZ diamonds for Bharat Diamond Week
- Review2020 Triumph Street Triple RS first ride review
- News2020 Auto Expo - What to expect?
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 OD SUV Slugfest
- NewsBajaj Urbanite Electric Scooter will be launched in India tomorrow - will replicate the success of Bajaj Chetak?