Auto Expo 2018: Hero Xtreme 200R showcased, image gallery
Hero MotoCorp had already showcased the Xtreme 200R in January in India. However, the Indian motorcycle manufacturer also displayed the upcoming motorcycle at the 2018 Auto Expo. Pricing is expected to be revealed only in March, while deliveries will commence in April this year. The Xtreme 200R does look more appealing and is an aggressive looking naked with all the design cues found on current generation entry-level performance machines like tank extensions, a compact tail piece with split grab rails and a belly-pan fairing. Get all the details of the Hero Xtreme 200R here, scroll below to see detailed images of the upcoming motorcycle.
Starts Rs 89,900
- News2019 Skoda Superb plug-in hybrid confirmed - India launch later this year
- NewsHyundai QXi compact SUV teased, rivals Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza and Ford EcoSport
- NewsKTM 390 Adventure spotted once again - What do we know so far?
- News2019 Hero Pleasure spotted on shoot for Television Commercial
- ReviewComparison test: Toyota Camry Hybrid vs Volkswagen Passat vs Skoda Superb