Auto Expo 2018: Hero Xtreme 200R showcased, image gallery
Hero MotoCorp had already showcased the Xtreme 200R in January in India. However, the Indian motorcycle manufacturer also displayed the upcoming motorcycle at the 2018 Auto Expo. Pricing is expected to be revealed only in March, while deliveries will commence in April this year. The Xtreme 200R does look more appealing and is an aggressive looking naked with all the design cues found on current generation entry-level performance machines like tank extensions, a compact tail piece with split grab rails and a belly-pan fairing. Get all the details of the Hero Xtreme 200R here, scroll below to see detailed images of the upcoming motorcycle.
Starts Rs 91,900
- NewsUpcoming MG Gloster SUV teased ahead of launch, to get advanced driver aids
- News2020 Volvo XC40 now available with benefits of up to Rs 4 lakh
- NewsBREAKING: BMW R 18 Cruiser arrives in India, launch by the end of September 2020
- NewsJuly 2020 automotive retail sales still 36 per cent less YoY
- ReviewExclusive comparison test: 2020 Skoda Karoq vs VW T-Roc