Auto Expo 2018: Hero Xtreme 200R showcased, image gallery
Hero MotoCorp had already showcased the Xtreme 200R in January in India. However, the Indian motorcycle manufacturer also displayed the upcoming motorcycle at the 2018 Auto Expo. Pricing is expected to be revealed only in March, while deliveries will commence in April this year. The Xtreme 200R does look more appealing and is an aggressive looking naked with all the design cues found on current generation entry-level performance machines like tank extensions, a compact tail piece with split grab rails and a belly-pan fairing. Get all the details of the Hero Xtreme 200R here, scroll below to see detailed images of the upcoming motorcycle.
Starts Rs 91,900
- NewsIndia-bound next-generation Hyundai i20 details revealed ahead of debut
- NewsJaguar Land Rover unveils its 4-metre Project Vector concept EV
- NewsKia Motors next-generation Sorento SUV details unveiled
- NewsHero Xpulse 200 Rally Kit priced at Rs 38,000
- News2020 Hero Xtreme 160R showcased, launch in March 2020