Auto Expo 2018: Honda confirms an all-new motorcycle for India
The most anticipated motor show, the 2018 Auto Expo, is scheduled to take place from February 9-14 2018 at India Expo Mart in Greater Noida. What makes the Delhi Motor Show an important event is the fact that it will offer a platform to various automobile brands to showcase as well as launch their new range of offerings for domestic as well as global markets. While team OVERDRIVE will be covering the event to bring out all the latest updates as and when they happen. And here is on official confirmation from Honda two-wheelers.
All-new Honda motorcycle
That's the Honda CX-02 concept showcased at the 2016 Auto Expo
The most important highlight will be the all-new Honda motorcycle. This will be the fourth offering after the CLIQ, Africa Twin and Grazia that was promised for 2017-18. While there are no other official details, we hope it is the production version of the Honda CX-02 concept that was showcased in 2016. The Honda CX-02 concept featured inverted forks and radially mounted brake callipers along with an aluminium swing arm.
Electrification of mobility
Honda will be showcasing the PCX Electric Concept that was first shown at the Tokyo Motor Show. The Honda PCX is a premium offering that will be go on sale in Japan and the Asian markets later this year. Going forward with the 2030 vision, we believe Honda could also look at launching the production version of the PCX electric in India.
Upgrades to the existing range
HMSI will bringing the existing range with major upgrades. We expect the major upgrades to include facelifts and other host of changes. Honda will also be showcasing a range of customized Navis with tons of accessory options.
Honda 2 Wheelers will be getting Marc Marquez's 2017 MotoGP winning bike RC213V. They will also get the 2017 Honda One Make Race CBR 250R.
Team OD | 17 May 2018
- NewsSpecial feature: 2018 Mercedes-Benz OVERDRIVE Winter Drive
- NewsHyundai Creta facelift launched in India at a starting price of Rs 9.44 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi)
- NewsWRC 2018: Victory at Rally Portugal gives Thierry Neuville championship lead
- News2018 Lexus LX 570 flagship SUV launched in India at Rs 2.32 crore
- NewsUpcoming Tata H5X SUV spotted testing again in new video
- NewsFormula E: Heidfeld scores points for Mahindra Racing at Berlin ePrix
- NewsUpcoming new-gen Hyundai Santro spotted testing in camouflage again
- NewsAll-electric 1968 Jaguar E-Type Zero was our hero at the Royal Wedding
- NewsMercedes-Benz C-Class Nightfall edition launched internationally
- NewsVideo: Watch the Bosch jet-thruster system prevent a motorcycle crash