Auto Expo 2018: Hyundai Elite i20 facelift image gallery
Hyundai India launched the New 2018 Hyundai Elite i20 facelift at a price of Rs 5.34 lakh for the base petrol variant and Rs 6.73 lakh for the base diesel variant (both prices ex-showroom Delhi), during Auto Expo 2018. These prices are just Rs 5,000 and Rs 6,000 respectively higher than the base petrol and diesel variants of the current Elite i20. The 2018 Hyundai Elite i20 facelift features bold and premium styling with cascade design high-gloss front grille, new diamond-cut 16-inch alloy wheels, air curtain, DRLs around fog lamps, a new tailgate design, new taillamps, and glossy C-pillar. The new Hyundai Elite i20 facelift also features a segment-first dual tone exterior colour option that we feel could prove to be quite popular. It also features Apple CarPlay and Android Auto integration. It competes with the 2018 Maruti Suzuki Swift as well as the Maruti Suzuki Ignis.
Here's a look at the 2018 Hyundai Elite i20 facelift:
Starts Rs 5.35 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.66 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.99 Lakhs
- FeaturesFive accessories that will get your BMW R1200 GS closer to BMW GS Trophy-spec
- NewsExclusive: 2018 Toyota Yaris to be launched in India on April 24, bookings now open
- News2019 Volkswagen Touareg teased before March 23 reveal in Beijing
- ReviewRange Rover Velar P250 road test review
- NewsForce Motors announces joint venture with Rolls-Royce Power Systems under Force MTU Power Systems banner
- News2018 Bentley Continental GT launching in India on March 24
- FeaturesBetter riding: You must be able to see where you're going! | Near miss!
- NewsMG Motor to launch first car in India earlier than planned, by second quarter of 2019
- NewsUpcoming 700km Mumbai-Nagpur expressway to reduce travel time by half
- NewsIndian Oil begins doorstep delivery of diesel in India