Auto Expo 2018: Hyundai Elite i20 facelift image gallery
Hyundai India launched the New 2018 Hyundai Elite i20 facelift at a price of Rs 5.34 lakh for the base petrol variant and Rs 6.73 lakh for the base diesel variant (both prices ex-showroom Delhi), during Auto Expo 2018. These prices are just Rs 5,000 and Rs 6,000 respectively higher than the base petrol and diesel variants of the current Elite i20. The 2018 Hyundai Elite i20 facelift features bold and premium styling with cascade design high-gloss front grille, new diamond-cut 16-inch alloy wheels, air curtain, DRLs around fog lamps, a new tailgate design, new taillamps, and glossy C-pillar. The new Hyundai Elite i20 facelift also features a segment-first dual tone exterior colour option that we feel could prove to be quite popular. It also features Apple CarPlay and Android Auto integration. It competes with the 2018 Maruti Suzuki Swift as well as the Maruti Suzuki Ignis.
Here's a look at the 2018 Hyundai Elite i20 facelift:
Starts Rs 5.43 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.79 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.99 Lakhs
- News2019 Mercedes Benz GLC Coupe unveiled - India bound?
- NewsToyota will borrow Maruti Suzuki's platform to produce their version of the Ertiga
- Review2019 BMW F 750 GS first ride review
- NewsPower parts and other accessories for the KTM 790 Duke
- NewsBenelli India receives 150 bookings for TRK 502 and TRK 502X