Auto Expo 2018: Kawasaki H2SX launched in India at Rs 21.8 lakh, ex-showroom
Last year, Kawasaki unwrapped the all-new H2SX at the 2017 EICMA show. And this year the all-new Kawasaki H2SX has arrived at the 2018 Auto Expo, price at Rs 21.8 lakh. The Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX is slightly based on the renowned H2 and will be a more affordable version of its supercharged twin. The new bits include the chassis, two display modes, electronic cruise control, TFT colour dash, Kawasaki Cornering Management Function, two-way quickshifter, engine braking control, launch control, cornering lights and traction control. Unlike modern tourers from Ducati, the Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX doesn't get an electronic suspension but the shocks on both ends are adjustable.
Kawasaki has reworked the supercharger in the 998cc motor to be a bit more linear which we assume will translate to being rider-friendly for all those newbies. The engine makes 210PS/136Nm and Kawasaki says that its as efficient as its other 1,000cc touring machine - the Versys 1000. To substantiate the claim, there is also the smaller 19-litre fuel tank. There are two trims of the Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX - base and SE. The SE version of the Kawasaki H2SX is priced at Rs 26.8 lakh, ex-showroom.
Like all things which come with the moniker SE, even the Ninja H2 SX gets the Ninja green colours, all the aforementioned goodies and even weighs 4kg more than the base version. In place of the fancy TFT display, the base H2 SX gets a low-spec LCD screen, plastics in place of where the cornering lamps should be and a windscreen that sits lower. The black colour too is exclusive to the Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX.
Starts Rs 21,80,000
Team OD | 12 Feb 2018
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Yamaha YZF-R15 v3
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Yamaha YZF-R6
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha MT-09 Tracer and MT-09 Tracer GT
- NewsImage gallery: Mahindra Stinger concept at the Auto Expo 2018
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Honda Civic
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha MT-10
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Suzuki Burgman Street 125cc maxi scooter image gallery
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Mahindra Rexton G4
- NewsTVS Ntorq 125 - Five things we love and three things we don't
- News2018 TVS Ntorq 125 first ride image gallery