Auto Expo 2018: Kawasaki H2SX launched in India at Rs 21.8 lakh, ex-showroom
Last year, Kawasaki unwrapped the all-new H2SX at the 2017 EICMA show. And this year the all-new Kawasaki H2SX has arrived at the 2018 Auto Expo, price at Rs 21.8 lakh. The Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX is slightly based on the renowned H2 and will be a more affordable version of its supercharged twin. The new bits include the chassis, two display modes, electronic cruise control, TFT colour dash, Kawasaki Cornering Management Function, two-way quickshifter, engine braking control, launch control, cornering lights and traction control. Unlike modern tourers from Ducati, the Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX doesn't get an electronic suspension but the shocks on both ends are adjustable.
Kawasaki has reworked the supercharger in the 998cc motor to be a bit more linear which we assume will translate to being rider-friendly for all those newbies. The engine makes 210PS/136Nm and Kawasaki says that its as efficient as its other 1,000cc touring machine - the Versys 1000. To substantiate the claim, there is also the smaller 19-litre fuel tank. There are two trims of the Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX - base and SE. The SE version of the Kawasaki H2SX is priced at Rs 26.8 lakh, ex-showroom.
Like all things which come with the moniker SE, even the Ninja H2 SX gets the Ninja green colours, all the aforementioned goodies and even weighs 4kg more than the base version. In place of the fancy TFT display, the base H2 SX gets a low-spec LCD screen, plastics in place of where the cornering lamps should be and a windscreen that sits lower. The black colour too is exclusive to the Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX.
Starts Rs 33,30,000
Team OD | 17 May 2018
- News2018 Hyundai Elite i20 automatic reaches dealerships, priced at Rs 7.04 lakh
- NewsNASCAR Whelen Euro Series 2018: Advait Deodhar leads Elite Club division with podium finish in Italy
- NewsAutomobile events this week: May 21 - 27
- FeaturesAdvertorial: Balajee Bobba - Adventurer with an Eye on Safety #WhatDrivesYou
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Hyundai Creta facelift launched in India
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Marc Marquez delivers masterclass at Le Mans
- NewsSpecial feature: 2018 Mercedes-Benz OVERDRIVE Winter Drive
- NewsHyundai Creta facelift launched in India at a starting price of Rs 9.44 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi)
- NewsWRC 2018: Victory at Rally Portugal gives Thierry Neuville championship lead
- News2018 Lexus LX 570 flagship SUV launched in India at Rs 2.32 crore