Auto Expo 2018: Kawasaki H2SX launched in India at Rs 21.8 lakh, ex-showroom
Last year, Kawasaki unwrapped the all-new H2SX at the 2017 EICMA show. And this year the all-new Kawasaki H2SX has arrived at the 2018 Auto Expo, price at Rs 21.8 lakh. The Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX is slightly based on the renowned H2 and will be a more affordable version of its supercharged twin. The new bits include the chassis, two display modes, electronic cruise control, TFT colour dash, Kawasaki Cornering Management Function, two-way quickshifter, engine braking control, launch control, cornering lights and traction control. Unlike modern tourers from Ducati, the Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX doesn't get an electronic suspension but the shocks on both ends are adjustable.
Kawasaki has reworked the supercharger in the 998cc motor to be a bit more linear which we assume will translate to being rider-friendly for all those newbies. The engine makes 210PS/136Nm and Kawasaki says that its as efficient as its other 1,000cc touring machine - the Versys 1000. To substantiate the claim, there is also the smaller 19-litre fuel tank. There are two trims of the Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX - base and SE. The SE version of the Kawasaki H2SX is priced at Rs 26.8 lakh, ex-showroom.
Like all things which come with the moniker SE, even the Ninja H2 SX gets the Ninja green colours, all the aforementioned goodies and even weighs 4kg more than the base version. In place of the fancy TFT display, the base H2 SX gets a low-spec LCD screen, plastics in place of where the cornering lamps should be and a windscreen that sits lower. The black colour too is exclusive to the Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX.
Starts Rs 33,30,000
Starts Rs 21,80,000
- FeaturesIndependence Quattro Drive 2018: From Chandigarh to Leh
- NewsDrag strip-only Ford Mustang Cobra Jet unveiled
- NewsMahindra Marazzo MPV to be launched in India on September 3
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: Pre-scrutiny image gallery
- NewsHarley-Davidson India rolls out new Street to Softail trade-in offer
- NewsKerala floods: Nissan India offers service support to affected customers
- NewsHero MotoCorp re-enters used two-wheeler business with Hero Sure in India
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift to get more safety features
- NewsTata Nexon compact SUV crosses the 50,000 production mark
- NewsAutomobili Pininfarina PF0 all-electric concept hypercar interior revealed