Auto Expo 2018: Kia and Kawasaki to participate in the biennial show
Organisers of the Auto Expo 2018 yesterday announced the dates of the Auto Expo 2018. The biennial event will be held from February 9-14, 2018 at the India Expo Mart in Greater Noida. The components show in the meanwhile will be held from February 8-11, 2018 at Pragati Maidan. The bigger news is the announcement of participation of manufacturers like Kia and Kawasaki. While Kawasaki has been around for quite sometime in the Indian market, this will be the first time the Japanese manufacturer will display its products at the expo. Kia who will start selling their products in the Indian market from 2019 will also be present. Around 50 automakers, including two-wheeler manufacturers, tyre and electric vehicle makers are expected to participate in the Auto Expo 2018. It is also likely that Peugeot will also showcase their products at the Auto Expo 2018.
Apart from the car manufacturers, several vintage cars, super cars and others will also be on display. A particularly unique initiative this time will be the creation of special zones for visitors such as destination zone, smart mobility zone and competition zone. The Auto Expo is a display destination for the Indian car as well as motorcycle manufacturers. Each year, the auto companies display their products as well as launch them at the Auto Expo. Manufacturers also take this opportunity to showcase their new technologies as well as concept vehicles.
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- News2018 Kawasaki Z900RS launched in India at Rs 15.3 lakh
- NewsBMW Motorrad cuts motorcycle prices by 10 per cent in India
- Review2018 Ferrari Portofino first drive review
- News2018 Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500X and Thunderbird 350X to be launched in India on February 28, 2018
- NewsKia installs framework of its new manufacturing plant in Andhra Pradesh
- NewsMotoGP: Tech3 and Yamaha to part ways after 2018 season
- Review2018 Yamaha MT-09 first ride review
- NewsSkoda India to hike prices of all models
- NewsDucati launches extended warranty program in India
- News2018 F1: All the Formula 1 cars for the upcoming season launched so far