Auto Expo 2018 Live updates - Day 1: BMW cars and bikes, Mahindra Stinger, Atom and UDO, Toyota Yaris sedan
Auto Expo 2018 is one of the most important automobile events in the world, and the most important auto show in India. Car and motorcycle manufacturers from around the world and also from India are bringing their upcoming production models and concepts at the Delhi Motor Show. In addition, there will be other brands representing accessories as well.
Featured below are all the updates from Day 1 of Auto Expo 2018 - Delhi Motor Show.
- BMW says this year will see an unparalleled product offering - BMW India, Mini and BMW Motorrad
- Maruti Suzuki e-Survivor concept showcased
- Mahindra will bring the G4 Rexton to India, branded as a Mahindra product. Unveils the Stinger, Atom and UDO
- Toyota unveils its all-new Yaris sedan
- Mercedes-Benz showcases the Maybach S650, E-Class All-Terrain and the Concept EQ
- Tata Motors showcases the H5X and 45X. H5X gets Impact design 2.0 language, Omega arc platform- Derived from JLR platform
- TVS is showcasing three new concepts- TVS Zeppelin, TVS Apache Ethanol, TVS Creon and Electric scooter
- Kawasaki showcases the fully loaded version of its recently launched Vulcan S with panniers and a front screen
- Yamaha to showcase global concept, the Motoroid concept; R15 V3 will be launched later this year
- Honda is launching the XBlade - mechanically identical to Hornet. Reveals the new Honda Activa 5G, Honda CBR250H
- Hero Motocorp focusing on Scooters -- unveiling the Hero Duet 125 and the Hero Maestro Edge 125. Big reveal: the Hero XPulse 200!
- Piaggio showcases Vespa Elettrica - the electric Vespa.
- Suzuki reveals their new lineup.. the new Burgman Street scooter, GSX S750 and Suzuki Intruder with the fuel injected 150cc motor from the Gixxer.
- Take a look at the new 2018 Hyundai Elite i20
- Renault Trezzor Concept car
- Maruti Suzuki showcases it Concept Future-S car
Starts Rs 5.35 Lakhs
Starts Rs 49,565
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- Review2018 TVS Apache RR 310 road test review
- Features2016 Yamaha YZF-R3 long term review: After 12,572km and two years
- NewsPorsche discontinues diesel, to focus on EVs and hybrids
- News721PS/770Nm Ferrari 488 Pista comes with the most powerful V8 built by the company
- NewsTriumph Bonneville Speedmaster to launch in India on February 27, 2018
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Mahindra KUV100 Adventure Edition image gallery
- NewsGeneva Motor Show: Tata 45X based sedan teased
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Hyundai Elite i20 facelift image gallery
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha Motoroid concept
- NewsImage gallery: Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade