Auto Expo 2018 LIVE updates - Day 2: Auto Expo Highlights, Maruti Suzuki Swift launched at Rs 4.99 lakhs
The first day of Auto Expo 2018, the most important motor show in India, saw a multitude of car, motorcycle and scooter manufacturers showcasing their concept and upcoming models. Stay tuned for all the updates from Day 2 of Auto Expo 2018. Visit Overdrive's Auto Expo 2018 section for all the the news, photos and videos from Auto Expo 2018.
- DC Motors unveil their latest creation
- BMW reveals the X6 35i, M3 and M4
- Maruti Suzuki Swift launches Swift hatchback at Rs 4.99 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi)
- UM Motorcycles showcases the UM Duty 230, the UM Thor and the UM Vegas
- Twenty Two Motors to launch Flow electric scooter
- Lohia Auto showcases the Comfort e-Auto.
- The Emflux One electric sportsbike! 60kw electric motor with 84Nm, Top speed 200kmph, 0-100kmph in 3 seconds.
- Cleveland Cyclewerks launching 5 models in India to mark its debut in the country. The global range includes Heist, Hooligun, Ace, Misfit, FXR.
NOW: Auto Expo 2018 highlights
Starts Rs 4.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 1.26 Crore
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- News2018 Kawasaki Z900RS launched in India at Rs 15.3 lakh
- NewsBMW Motorrad cuts motorcycle prices by 10 per cent in India
- Review2018 Ferrari Portofino first drive review
- News2018 Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500X and Thunderbird 350X to be launched in India on February 28, 2018
- NewsKia installs framework of its new manufacturing plant in Andhra Pradesh
- NewsMotoGP: Tech3 and Yamaha to part ways after 2018 season
- Review2018 Yamaha MT-09 first ride review
- NewsSkoda India to hike prices of all models
- NewsDucati launches extended warranty program in India
- News2018 F1: All the Formula 1 cars for the upcoming season launched so far