Auto Expo 2018 LIVE updates - Day 2: Auto Expo Highlights, Maruti Suzuki Swift launched at Rs 4.99 lakhs
The first day of Auto Expo 2018, the most important motor show in India, saw a multitude of car, motorcycle and scooter manufacturers showcasing their concept and upcoming models. Stay tuned for all the updates from Day 2 of Auto Expo 2018. Visit Overdrive's Auto Expo 2018 section for all the the news, photos and videos from Auto Expo 2018.
- DC Motors unveil their latest creation
- BMW reveals the X6 35i, M3 and M4
- Maruti Suzuki Swift launches Swift hatchback at Rs 4.99 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi)
- UM Motorcycles showcases the UM Duty 230, the UM Thor and the UM Vegas
- Twenty Two Motors to launch Flow electric scooter
- Lohia Auto showcases the Comfort e-Auto.
- The Emflux One electric sportsbike! 60kw electric motor with 84Nm, Top speed 200kmph, 0-100kmph in 3 seconds.
- Cleveland Cyclewerks launching 5 models in India to mark its debut in the country. The global range includes Heist, Hooligun, Ace, Misfit, FXR.
NOW: Auto Expo 2018 highlights
Starts Rs 4.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 1.26 Crore
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- NewsF2 2018: Arjun Maini signs with Trident for FIA Formula 2 Championship
- Review2018 TVS Apache RR 310 road test review
- Features2016 Yamaha YZF-R3 long term review: After 12,572km and two years
- NewsPorsche discontinues diesel, to focus on EVs and hybrids
- News721PS/770Nm Ferrari 488 Pista comes with the most powerful V8 built by the company
- NewsTriumph Bonneville Speedmaster to launch in India on February 27, 2018
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Mahindra KUV100 Adventure Edition image gallery
- NewsGeneva Motor Show: Tata 45X based sedan teased
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Hyundai Elite i20 facelift image gallery
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha Motoroid concept