Auto Expo 2018: Mahindra KUV100 Adventure Edition image gallery
Mahindra and Mahindra showcased the Mahindra KUV100 Adventure Edition compact SUV at the recently concluded Auto Expo 2018. The Mahindra KUV100 Adventure Edition is a showcase of the level of customisation which Mahindra can offer on its smallest SUV platform. The KUV100 Adventure Edition sports a wider stance, thanks to a customised body, with wider tyres. This lends the KUV100 Adventure Edition the look and feel of rally car, claims Mahindra. Owing to these customisations, the Mahindra KUV100 Adventure Edition appears longer. The KUV100 Adventure Edition is positioned as a young SUV packed with power and performance. The all-black interior is minimal, uncluttered, and purposeful while still remaining smart and stylish. There are no mechanical changes from the standard Mahindra KUV100 NXT. It should be noted that the KUV100 will be first compact SUV that Mahindra electrifies. At the moment, Mahindra has not announced any plans to introduce the Adventure Edition.
Here's a look at the Mahindra KUV100 Adventure Edition:
- FeaturesFive accessories that will get your BMW R1200 GS closer to BMW GS Trophy-spec
- NewsExclusive: 2018 Toyota Yaris to be launched in India on April 24, bookings now open
- News2019 Volkswagen Touareg teased before March 23 reveal in Beijing
- ReviewRange Rover Velar P250 road test review
- NewsForce Motors announces joint venture with Rolls-Royce Power Systems under Force MTU Power Systems banner
- News2018 Bentley Continental GT launching in India on March 24
- FeaturesBetter riding: You must be able to see where you're going! | Near miss!
- NewsMG Motor to launch first car in India earlier than planned, by second quarter of 2019
- NewsUpcoming 700km Mumbai-Nagpur expressway to reduce travel time by half
- NewsIndian Oil begins doorstep delivery of diesel in India