Auto Expo 2018: Mahindra TUV Stinger concept is a sub-4m convertible SUV
Keeping alive its tradition of showcasing at least one attention-grabbing show car at each Auto Expo, Mahindra & Mahindra has showcased the Mahindra TUV Stinger convertible SUV concept at the Auto Expo 2018. The Mahindra TUV Stinger is a drop-top SUV with the underpinnings of the Mahindra TUV300. However, M&M has not shared any other specifications for the Mahindra Stinger at the Auto Expo. The similarities end there between the two. The Mahindra Stinger is sub-4m SUV with no roof. The Stinger also carries the boxy shape of its base vehicle but the overall look has been tweaked to make it appealing in convertible form.
The Mahindra TUV Stinger concept is powered by a 1.5-litre Mahindra mHawk three cylinder diesel engine producing 145PS and 320Nm. It features cladding along the sides to add to its robust look.
The front fascia is a mix of bold and modern, with sleek LED lamps and large-feature grille. While Mahindra has not confirmed if it will ever look at the Stinger as a production model, it will gauge the response the vehicle garners at the ongoing Auto Expo and take a call.
Stay tuned to OVERDRIVE for the LIVE updates from Auto Expo 2018
Starts Rs 8.4 Lakhs
- NewsHow is BSVI fuel different ?
- NewsLego Technic's 1970 Dodge Charger R/T is inspired by Fast and the Furious
- NewsNew-age Harley-Davidson Cafe Racer and Flat Tracker in works?
- NewsCoronavirus Impact: MG announces cost-effective ventilators design competition
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Bajaj extends service and warranty period amid lockdown
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055