Auto Expo 2018: Mahindra TUV Stinger concept is a sub-4m convertible SUV
Keeping alive its tradition of showcasing at least one attention-grabbing show car at each Auto Expo, Mahindra & Mahindra has showcased the Mahindra TUV Stinger convertible SUV concept at the Auto Expo 2018. The Mahindra TUV Stinger is a drop-top SUV with the underpinnings of the Mahindra TUV300. However, M&M has not shared any other specifications for the Mahindra Stinger at the Auto Expo. The similarities end there between the two. The Mahindra Stinger is sub-4m SUV with no roof. The Stinger also carries the boxy shape of its base vehicle but the overall look has been tweaked to make it appealing in convertible form.
The Mahindra TUV Stinger concept is powered by a 1.5-litre Mahindra mHawk three cylinder diesel engine producing 145PS and 320Nm. It features cladding along the sides to add to its robust look.
The front fascia is a mix of bold and modern, with sleek LED lamps and large-feature grille. While Mahindra has not confirmed if it will ever look at the Stinger as a production model, it will gauge the response the vehicle garners at the ongoing Auto Expo and take a call.
Stay tuned to OVERDRIVE for the LIVE updates from Auto Expo 2018
Starts Rs 8.12 Lakhs
Team OD | 11 Jan 2019
- News2019 BMW R 1250 GS launched in India at Rs 16.85 lakh, ex-showroom
- News2019 Toyota Camry Hybrid launched at Rs 36.95 lakh, ex-showroom
- NewsLive updates: 2019 Toyota Camry launch in India
- NewsDakar 2019: Heroic Toby Price powers through to second Dakar win
- NewsDakar 2019: Nasser Al-Attiyah takes third Dakar crown
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani