Auto Expo 2018: Mahindra unveils flagship SUV, eyes Toyota Fortuner and Ford Endeavour
Mahindra and Mahindra has been teasing about an all-new premium SUV on their social channels. And now the company has showcased the new flagship SUV at the 2018 Auto Expo. The Indian automobile manufacturer has clearly mentioned that the new SUV will be a rebranded version of the G4 Rexton sold in the international markets. The all-new Mahindra SUV as not been named yet.
The company states that this SUV will come with a 2.2-litre diesel motor that makes 178PS of power and generates 420Nm of torque. This motor is mated to a 7-speed Mercedes-Benz automatic transmission that will send power to all four wheels.
In terms of features, the all-new Mahindra SUV will come equipped with HID lighs, electric sunroof, dual-zone climate control, ventilated seats, 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system with GPS, 9 airbags and electric parking brake.
While we wait for more information on this Mahindra luxurious SUV, we believe it will lock horns with the Ford Endeavour and the Toyota Fortuner in India. Let us know your views in the comment section below.
Starts Rs 27.83 Lakhs
Starts Rs 28.2 Lakhs
- NewsIndia-bound next-generation Hyundai i20 details revealed ahead of debut
- NewsJaguar Land Rover unveils its 4-metre Project Vector concept EV
- NewsKia Motors next-generation Sorento SUV details unveiled
- NewsHero Xpulse 200 Rally Kit priced at Rs 38,000
- News2020 Hero Xtreme 160R showcased, launch in March 2020