Auto Expo 2018: Mahindra unveils flagship SUV, eyes Toyota Fortuner and Ford Endeavour
Mahindra and Mahindra has been teasing about an all-new premium SUV on their social channels. And now the company has showcased the new flagship SUV at the 2018 Auto Expo. The Indian automobile manufacturer has clearly mentioned that the new SUV will be a rebranded version of the G4 Rexton sold in the international markets. The all-new Mahindra SUV as not been named yet.
The company states that this SUV will come with a 2.2-litre diesel motor that makes 178PS of power and generates 420Nm of torque. This motor is mated to a 7-speed Mercedes-Benz automatic transmission that will send power to all four wheels.
In terms of features, the all-new Mahindra SUV will come equipped with HID lighs, electric sunroof, dual-zone climate control, ventilated seats, 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system with GPS, 9 airbags and electric parking brake.
While we wait for more information on this Mahindra luxurious SUV, we believe it will lock horns with the Ford Endeavour and the Toyota Fortuner in India. Let us know your views in the comment section below.
Starts Rs 27.83 Lakhs
Starts Rs 29.55 Lakhs
- NewsSeltos tops SUV sales again in March 2020, Kia holds on to third in overall sales
- NewsBMW R 18 debuts with R 5 inspired styling and a big boxer-twin
- News24 Hours of Le Mans 2020 scheduled for September 19
- NewsMaruti Suzuki all set to launch the 2020 S-cross next month
- NewsHow Sebastien Loeb is keeping busy during the time of social isolation
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055