Auto Expo 2018: Maruti Suzuki Concept Future S image gallery
Maruti Suzuki had opened the Auto Expo 2018 last week by unveiling the Maruti Suzuki Concept Future S. Maruti Suzuki India says the Concept Future S is designed to reduce traffic congestion in India. The highlights will be design, head room, ride height and a commanding driving position. Maruti Suzuki says the Concept Future S is the design language that defines their vision for compact cars in India. The Concept Future S talks about best in class space from a compact SUV. The design is very bold in the sense that the front of the car uses more or less upright surfaces and the A-pillar is nearly vertical. The ultra-slim grille and headlights give the Future S a sleek and mean look.
Here's a look at the Maruti Suzuki Concept Future S:
- News2019 Mercedes Benz GLC Coupe unveiled - India bound?
- NewsToyota will borrow Maruti Suzuki's platform to produce their version of the Ertiga
- Review2019 BMW F 750 GS first ride review
- NewsPower parts and other accessories for the KTM 790 Duke
- NewsBenelli India receives 150 bookings for TRK 502 and TRK 502X