Auto Expo 2018: Maruti Suzuki Concept Future S image gallery
Maruti Suzuki had opened the Auto Expo 2018 last week by unveiling the Maruti Suzuki Concept Future S. Maruti Suzuki India says the Concept Future S is designed to reduce traffic congestion in India. The highlights will be design, head room, ride height and a commanding driving position. Maruti Suzuki says the Concept Future S is the design language that defines their vision for compact cars in India. The Concept Future S talks about best in class space from a compact SUV. The design is very bold in the sense that the front of the car uses more or less upright surfaces and the A-pillar is nearly vertical. The ultra-slim grille and headlights give the Future S a sleek and mean look.
Here's a look at the Maruti Suzuki Concept Future S:
- NewsNissan may drop Datsun brand as part of global revamp
- NewsDucati Panigale V2 - The 959 Panigale replacement has been showcased
- NewsDucati Streetfighter V4 is a 208PS monster!
- NewsTokyo Motor Show 2019: Two-seater all-electric Toyota Ultra-compact BEV showcased
- NewsTokyo Motor Show 2019: 250cc four-cylinder Kawaski Ninja ZX-25R showcased