Auto Expo 2018: Mercedes-Maybach S 560 launched in India at Rs 1.9 crore
Mercedes-Benz India had already announced their line-up for the 2018 Auto Expo. In line with the announcement, the German car manufacturer has launched the new Maybach S 560 at Rs 1.9 crore. In addition to that, there is also the Mercedes-Maybach S 650 available at Rs 2.73 crore, ex-India.
The car is at the top of Mercedes-Benz's line of luxury cars and features a long wheelbase, handcrafted cabin and a host of other exclusive features. The Mercedes-Maybach S 650 is powered by a handbuilt, 6-litre, V12, biturbo motor. The motor produces 630PS and 1,000Nm.
Roland Folger, Managing Director & CEO, Mercedes-Benz India commented, "Auto Expo is the country's flagship motor show and a great manifestation of the country's sunshine automotive industry, at its best. The Auto Expo remains the perfect platform for Mercedes-Benz to showcase its 'leadership' in terms of products and brand experience to our discerning customers and auto enthusiasts."
Mr. Folger added, "We kick-started 2018 by presenting the first ever 'Made in India' BS VI engine and fulfilling our commitment. Now with the launch of the Mercedes-Maybach S 650, and the showcase of the E-Class All-Terrain, we
promise an exciting year ahead packed with stunning products, differentiating after-sales initiatives, innovative brand showcases and qualitative network expansion. All of which will firmly underline our 'The Best Keeps Leading'
The next vehicle will be a first for Mercedes-Benz India. The new E-Class All Terrain is a jacked up E-class station wagon with Mercedes-Benz's 4MATIC all-wheel drive as standard. The design looks quite striking with a bold, twin-slat grille and blacked-out wheel arch covers. The E-Class All Terrain also comes with air-suspension which allows the driver increase the ride height while driving off-road. The Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain will go on sale in India in the latter half of 2018.
Starts Rs 1.94 Crore
Starts Rs 56.47 Lakhs
- NewsConfirmed: KTM says 790 Duke launch in India not slated for November
- News2019 Hyundai Tucson facelift coming to India in May 2019
- NewsBREAKING: 2018 KTM 790 Duke to be launched in India post-Diwali 2018, pre-bookings already open
- News2019 Porsche Cayenne launched in India at Rs 1.19 crore
- Review2019 Porsche Cayenne Turbo first drive review
- NewsSkoda Vision X SUV to be shown in production guise in March 2019
- NewsLive updates: 2019 Porsche Cayenne launch in India
- NewsBMW X7 SUV teased before debut later this month at LA
- NewsProduction-spec Tata Harrier SUV side profile revealed
- NewsRefreshed Isuzu MU-X SUV launched in India at Rs 26.26 lakh