Auto Expo 2018: Mercedes-Maybach S 560 launched in India at Rs 1.9 crore
Mercedes-Benz India had already announced their line-up for the 2018 Auto Expo. In line with the announcement, the German car manufacturer has launched the new Maybach S 560 at Rs 1.9 crore. In addition to that, there is also the Mercedes-Maybach S 650 available at Rs 2.73 crore, ex-India.
The car is at the top of Mercedes-Benz's line of luxury cars and features a long wheelbase, handcrafted cabin and a host of other exclusive features. The Mercedes-Maybach S 650 is powered by a handbuilt, 6-litre, V12, biturbo motor. The motor produces 630PS and 1,000Nm.
Roland Folger, Managing Director & CEO, Mercedes-Benz India commented, "Auto Expo is the country's flagship motor show and a great manifestation of the country's sunshine automotive industry, at its best. The Auto Expo remains the perfect platform for Mercedes-Benz to showcase its 'leadership' in terms of products and brand experience to our discerning customers and auto enthusiasts."
Mr. Folger added, "We kick-started 2018 by presenting the first ever 'Made in India' BS VI engine and fulfilling our commitment. Now with the launch of the Mercedes-Maybach S 650, and the showcase of the E-Class All-Terrain, we
promise an exciting year ahead packed with stunning products, differentiating after-sales initiatives, innovative brand showcases and qualitative network expansion. All of which will firmly underline our 'The Best Keeps Leading'
The next vehicle will be a first for Mercedes-Benz India. The new E-Class All Terrain is a jacked up E-class station wagon with Mercedes-Benz's 4MATIC all-wheel drive as standard. The design looks quite striking with a bold, twin-slat grille and blacked-out wheel arch covers. The E-Class All Terrain also comes with air-suspension which allows the driver increase the ride height while driving off-road. The Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain will go on sale in India in the latter half of 2018.
Starts Rs 1.86 Crore
Starts Rs 56.47 Lakhs
Team OD | 12 Feb 2018
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Yamaha YZF-R15 v3
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Yamaha YZF-R6
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha MT-09 Tracer and MT-09 Tracer GT
- NewsImage gallery: Mahindra Stinger concept at the Auto Expo 2018
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Honda Civic
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha MT-10
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Suzuki Burgman Street 125cc maxi scooter image gallery
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Mahindra Rexton G4
- NewsTVS Ntorq 125 - Five things we love and three things we don't
- News2018 TVS Ntorq 125 first ride image gallery