Auto Expo 2018: New 2018 Hyundai Elite i20 facelift launched in India at Rs 5.34 lakh
Hyundai India kicked off its Auto Expo 2018 journey with the launch of the New 2018 Hyundai Elite i20 facelift at a price of Rs 5.34 lakh for the base petrol variant and Rs 6.73 lakh for the base diesel variant (both prices ex-showroom Delhi). These prices are a marginal and token increase over those of the current Elite i20. The 2018 Hyundai Elite i20 facelift features bold and premium styling with cascade design high-gloss front grille, new diamond-cut 16-inch alloy wheels, air curtain, DRLs around fog lamps, a new tailgate design, new taillamps, and glossy C-pillar. The new Hyundai Elite i20 facelift also features a segment-first dual tone exterior colour option that we feel could prove to be quite popular.
The projector headlamps are all-new with LED DRLs and cornering lamps. Inside, the New Elite i20 features a 17.77cm touchscreen infotainment system, and audio-video navigation. The system also features Apple Carplay and Android Auto integration. The Hyundai Elite i20 offers rear AC vents too and a sliding armrest as well as a USB charger.
The Hyundai i20 has been a trendsetting premium hatchback for the Indian market and has successfully attracted and satisfied the Indian consumer. With the new updates the Hyundai i20 is just that much better and appealing now.
The prices of the 2018 Hyundai elite i20 are Rs 5,000 higher than the outgoing i20's base petrol variant and Rs 6,000 higher than the base diesel variant of the outgoing i20. This marginal rise in price means its still just a few thousand rupees more than its direct rival the Maruti Suzuki Baleno. As the pricing of the new Hyundai i20 Elite remains competitive, the contest between it and the Balneo and the soon to be launched Maruti Suzuki Swift should continue in earnest.
Starts Rs 5.35 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.36 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.99 Lakhs
- NewsFCA launches Jeep Connect outlets in India.
- NewsNASCAR Whelen Euro Series 2018: Advait Deodhar wins the Elite Club championship
- NewsNew-gen Honda Amaze crosses 50,000 sales mark in five months in India
- NewsF1 2018: Kimi Raikkonen takes victory at US GP
- Review2018 SWM Superdual T road test review
- News2018 Hyundai Santro: Five things to know before tomorrow's launch
- NewsTata Motors to organise nation-wide free service camp for its CV range in India
- News2018 Hyundai Santro gets over 14,000 bookings in less than two weeks
- NewsFB Mondial HPS300 launched at Rs Rs 3.37 lakh in India, image gallery
- NewsMercedes-Benz GLC L SUV unveiled, will be sold only in the Chinese market