Auto Expo 2018: New 2018 Hyundai Elite i20 facelift launched in India at Rs 5.34 lakh
Hyundai India kicked off its Auto Expo 2018 journey with the launch of the New 2018 Hyundai Elite i20 facelift at a price of Rs 5.34 lakh for the base petrol variant and Rs 6.73 lakh for the base diesel variant (both prices ex-showroom Delhi). These prices are a marginal and token increase over those of the current Elite i20. The 2018 Hyundai Elite i20 facelift features bold and premium styling with cascade design high-gloss front grille, new diamond-cut 16-inch alloy wheels, air curtain, DRLs around fog lamps, a new tailgate design, new taillamps, and glossy C-pillar. The new Hyundai Elite i20 facelift also features a segment-first dual tone exterior colour option that we feel could prove to be quite popular.
The projector headlamps are all-new with LED DRLs and cornering lamps. Inside, the New Elite i20 features a 17.77cm touchscreen infotainment system, and audio-video navigation. The system also features Apple Carplay and Android Auto integration. The Hyundai Elite i20 offers rear AC vents too and a sliding armrest as well as a USB charger.
The Hyundai i20 has been a trendsetting premium hatchback for the Indian market and has successfully attracted and satisfied the Indian consumer. With the new updates the Hyundai i20 is just that much better and appealing now.
The prices of the 2018 Hyundai elite i20 are Rs 5,000 higher than the outgoing i20's base petrol variant and Rs 6,000 higher than the base diesel variant of the outgoing i20. This marginal rise in price means its still just a few thousand rupees more than its direct rival the Maruti Suzuki Baleno. As the pricing of the new Hyundai i20 Elite remains competitive, the contest between it and the Balneo and the soon to be launched Maruti Suzuki Swift should continue in earnest.
Starts Rs 5.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.59 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.99 Lakhs
- OpinionWhy the price difference between the Skoda Karoq and VW T-Roc?
- NewsF1 2020: Races to go ahead even if a driver tests positive for COVID-19
- NewsWorld Environment Day: Hyundai India emphasises on green mobility services adopted at dealerships
- News2020 Mini Countryman facelift unveiled globally
- NewsVolvo reports a 25.5 per cent drop in global sales in May 2020
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!