Auto Expo 2018: New 2018 Hyundai Elite i20 facelift launched in India at Rs 5.34 lakh
Hyundai India kicked off its Auto Expo 2018 journey with the launch of the New 2018 Hyundai Elite i20 facelift at a price of Rs 5.34 lakh for the base petrol variant and Rs 6.73 lakh for the base diesel variant (both prices ex-showroom Delhi). These prices are a marginal and token increase over those of the current Elite i20. The 2018 Hyundai Elite i20 facelift features bold and premium styling with cascade design high-gloss front grille, new diamond-cut 16-inch alloy wheels, air curtain, DRLs around fog lamps, a new tailgate design, new taillamps, and glossy C-pillar. The new Hyundai Elite i20 facelift also features a segment-first dual tone exterior colour option that we feel could prove to be quite popular.
The projector headlamps are all-new with LED DRLs and cornering lamps. Inside, the New Elite i20 features a 17.77cm touchscreen infotainment system, and audio-video navigation. The system also features Apple Carplay and Android Auto integration. The Hyundai Elite i20 offers rear AC vents too and a sliding armrest as well as a USB charger.
The Hyundai i20 has been a trendsetting premium hatchback for the Indian market and has successfully attracted and satisfied the Indian consumer. With the new updates the Hyundai i20 is just that much better and appealing now.
The prices of the 2018 Hyundai elite i20 are Rs 5,000 higher than the outgoing i20's base petrol variant and Rs 6,000 higher than the base diesel variant of the outgoing i20. This marginal rise in price means its still just a few thousand rupees more than its direct rival the Maruti Suzuki Baleno. As the pricing of the new Hyundai i20 Elite remains competitive, the contest between it and the Balneo and the soon to be launched Maruti Suzuki Swift should continue in earnest.
Starts Rs 5.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.59 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.99 Lakhs
- News2020 Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Turbo launched in India, prices start at Rs 7.68 lakh
- News2020 Honda Africa Twin to be launched on March 5 in India
- NewsBMW X5M and X6M performance SUVs to launch in India by September 2020
- ReviewBSVI KTM 390 Duke first ride review
- News2020 Toyota Vellfire MPV launched in India at Rs 79.5 lakh ex-showroom
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055