Auto Expo 2018: New Honda Civic and CR-V coming to India with diesel engines this year
Honda India has unveiled the all new Honda CR-V and Honda Civic at Auto Expo 2018. The fifth generation CR-V in India gets bold, new styling but the talking point with respect to India is the introduction of the diesel engine. Yes, you read that right, the new Honda CR-V gets a new diesel motor. The previous generation Honda CR-V in India only came with a petrol motor. The new CR-V also gets all wheel drive, lending it decent off road ability. It has LED headlamps, LED taillamps, and new alloy wheels. The interior is refreshed as well and the cabin is spacious. The third row on the Honda CR-V can be folded to liberate additional boot space.
Honda also unveiled the new, 10th generation Honda Civic. It is Honda's largest selling model across the world. It looks sharp and modern and Honda says the interior reflects the same design language. The Civic will be available in petrol and diesel motors as well. Honda will launch the new CR-V and Civic in India, later this year.
Stay tuned to OVERDRIVE for LIVE updates from Auto Expo 2018
Also see: 2018 Honda CR-V diesel | First Drive Review
Starts Rs 17.94 Lakhs
Starts Rs 28.27 Lakhs
- News2020 Volvo XC40 Recharge electric SUV unveiled
- NewsNext-generation 2020 Skoda Octavia shown in sketches ahead of November 11 reveal
- NewsIndian rider Harith Noah part of Sherco TVS's Dakar 2020 ride lineup
- NewsLamborghini inaugurates a showroom in New Delhi, India
- NewsBSVI Mahindra XUV500 spotted on test - Launch expected early 2020