Auto Expo 2018: New Honda Civic and CR-V coming to India with diesel engines this year
Honda India has unveiled the all new Honda CR-V and Honda Civic at Auto Expo 2018. The fifth generation CR-V in India gets bold, new styling but the talking point with respect to India is the introduction of the diesel engine. Yes, you read that right, the new Honda CR-V gets a new diesel motor. The previous generation Honda CR-V in India only came with a petrol motor. The new CR-V also gets all wheel drive, lending it decent off road ability. It has LED headlamps, LED taillamps, and new alloy wheels. The interior is refreshed as well and the cabin is spacious. The third row on the Honda CR-V can be folded to liberate additional boot space.
Honda also unveiled the new, 10th generation Honda Civic. It is Honda's largest selling model across the world. It looks sharp and modern and Honda says the interior reflects the same design language. The Civic will be available in petrol and diesel motors as well. Honda will launch the new CR-V and Civic in India, later this year.
Stay tuned to OVERDRIVE for LIVE updates from Auto Expo 2018
Starts Rs 22.29 Lakhs
- NewsVideo worth watching: Ford Performance models on a race track
- NewsMotoGP: How the 2019 grid has shaped up so far
- NewsVideo worth watching Tesla Model X rollover test
- NewsTVS Racing to debut the race version of the Ntorq scooter, the Ntorq SXR at INRC Nashik
- NewsLand Rover Discovery Sport and Range Rover Evoque now available with 2.0-litre Ingenium petrol engine
- FeaturesBest driving routes: Maneybhanjang to Sandakphu
- NewsToyota looking to produce and jointly sell models developed by Maruti Suzuki
- News2018 Ford EcoSport S Ecoboost and EcoSport Signature Edition image gallery
- NewsDodge Viper could be reborn in 2020 but without a V10 engine
- Review2018 Hyundai Creta facelift first drive review