Auto Expo 2018: Renault Kwid Superhero editions image gallery
Renault India recently launched the Superhero editions of its most popular hatchback, the Kwid at Rs 4.34 lakh. The special edition Renault Kwid marks the release of the Marvel's latest Avengers film, Infinity War. While there are no changes done to the mechanicals of the Renault Kwid, the hatch does sport two distinct style of graphics, Iron Man and Captain America themed. Both of those offerings will be shown at the 2018 Auto Expo. These editions will be available with the 1-litre engine with a choice between AMT and manual transmission.
The Superhero editions of the Renault Kwid is a limited edition offering and has been priced Rs 29,999 above the RxT variant. Bookings have started on Amazon for a Rs 9,999 while deliveries are expected to commence with the release of the Avengers: Infinity War. Here are a list of changes that these special editions of the Renault Kwid get over the regular offering
The red Renault Kwid features Iron Man inspired livery
The white Renault Kwid sports the Captain America theme
The Captain America theme continues on the side
The trims of the special edition Renault Kwid too get distinct touches
Notice the Iron Man mask inspired gear shifter
Starts Rs 3.09 Lakhs
- FeaturesRacedecade: Celebrating 10 years of racing for VW Motorsport India
- NewsAvan Trend E electric scooter launched in India at Rs 56,900
- FeaturesTVS Apache RR 310 longterm review: Wrap-up
- NewsKawasaki India announces a price hike by 7 per cent on select models
- NewsWhat to expect from the Hyundai QXi Sub-four meter SUV?