Auto Expo 2018: Renault Zoe e-Sport Concept showcased
The Renault Zoe e-Sport Concept is a fully electric concept car that embodies Renault's commitment to the idea that electric cars can be fun and fast. The sporting credentials of the Renault Zoe e-Sport Concept extend beyond the car's styling and the same striking blue livery as the Renault e.dams team's front-running Formula E single-seaters. The bodywork of the Zoe e-Sport Concept is made entirely from lightweight carbon fibre, which helps to ensure outstanding acceleration from standstill to 100kph in just 3.2 seconds. The car tips the scales at a mere 1,400 kilograms, including 450 kilograms of batteries.
Renault was an early believer in zero emissions and electric vehicles with its first Zoe in 2012. Renault has successfully launched its second generation of electric cars: the new Zoe fitted with the Z.E.40 battery, which offers an extended autonomy of 400 km NEDC up to 300 km in real life driving situations with excitement, connected services and performance.
Zoe is the bestselling EV in Europe, and Renault has also launched its second-generation of EVs, with the new Kangoo Z.E., which is the highest-selling electric LCV in Europe.
- NewsIndia-spec 2019 Nissan Kicks unveiled In Mumbai
- NewsMahindra and Ford to collaborate on shared powertrains, connected car tech
- NewsLive updates: Reveal of India-spec 2019 Nissan Kicks
- Review2019 Ducati Multistrada 1260 Enduro first ride review
- NewsConfirmed: KTM says 790 Duke launch in India not slated for November
- News2019 Hyundai Tucson facelift coming to India in May 2019
- NewsBREAKING: 2018 KTM 790 Duke to be launched in India post-Diwali 2018, pre-bookings already open
- News2019 Porsche Cayenne launched in India at Rs 1.19 crore
- Review2019 Porsche Cayenne Turbo first drive review
- NewsSkoda Vision X SUV to be shown in production guise in March 2019