Auto Expo 2018: Renault Zoe e-Sport Concept showcased
The Renault Zoe e-Sport Concept is a fully electric concept car that embodies Renault's commitment to the idea that electric cars can be fun and fast. The sporting credentials of the Renault Zoe e-Sport Concept extend beyond the car's styling and the same striking blue livery as the Renault e.dams team's front-running Formula E single-seaters. The bodywork of the Zoe e-Sport Concept is made entirely from lightweight carbon fibre, which helps to ensure outstanding acceleration from standstill to 100kph in just 3.2 seconds. The car tips the scales at a mere 1,400 kilograms, including 450 kilograms of batteries.
Renault was an early believer in zero emissions and electric vehicles with its first Zoe in 2012. Renault has successfully launched its second generation of electric cars: the new Zoe fitted with the Z.E.40 battery, which offers an extended autonomy of 400 km NEDC up to 300 km in real life driving situations with excitement, connected services and performance.
Zoe is the bestselling EV in Europe, and Renault has also launched its second-generation of EVs, with the new Kangoo Z.E., which is the highest-selling electric LCV in Europe.
Team OD | 12 Feb 2018
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Yamaha YZF-R15 v3
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Yamaha YZF-R6
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha MT-09 Tracer and MT-09 Tracer GT
- NewsImage gallery: Mahindra Stinger concept at the Auto Expo 2018
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Honda Civic
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha MT-10
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Suzuki Burgman Street 125cc maxi scooter image gallery
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Mahindra Rexton G4
- NewsTVS Ntorq 125 - Five things we love and three things we don't
- News2018 TVS Ntorq 125 first ride image gallery