Auto Expo 2018: Renault Zoe e-Sport Concept showcased
The Renault Zoe e-Sport Concept is a fully electric concept car that embodies Renault's commitment to the idea that electric cars can be fun and fast. The sporting credentials of the Renault Zoe e-Sport Concept extend beyond the car's styling and the same striking blue livery as the Renault e.dams team's front-running Formula E single-seaters. The bodywork of the Zoe e-Sport Concept is made entirely from lightweight carbon fibre, which helps to ensure outstanding acceleration from standstill to 100kph in just 3.2 seconds. The car tips the scales at a mere 1,400 kilograms, including 450 kilograms of batteries.
Renault was an early believer in zero emissions and electric vehicles with its first Zoe in 2012. Renault has successfully launched its second generation of electric cars: the new Zoe fitted with the Z.E.40 battery, which offers an extended autonomy of 400 km NEDC up to 300 km in real life driving situations with excitement, connected services and performance.
Zoe is the bestselling EV in Europe, and Renault has also launched its second-generation of EVs, with the new Kangoo Z.E., which is the highest-selling electric LCV in Europe.
- NewsWorld Ducati Week: Bayliss, Lorenzo, Dovizioso to battle it out in Race of Champions
- News2018 BMW 6 Series GT diesel launched in India at Rs 66.50 lakh
- News2018 Mahindra TUV300 Plus variants explained
- Features2018 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V longterm review: Introduction
- News2019 Hyundai Elantra facelift spotted testing again in South Korea
- ReviewMercedes-AMG C 43 4Matic Cabriolet first drive review
- ReviewMercedes-Benz 2018 C 200 first drive review
- NewsVolvo S60 sedan unveiled internationally, to rival Mercedes C-Class
- NewsGaurav Gill's 2017 Team MRF Skoda Fabia R5 immortalized in scale model form
- NewsKTM RC200 now available with a black colour option