Auto Expo 2018 scheduled between Feb 9 - 14
One of the most anticipated events for automobile enthusiasts in India is the Auto Expo as it displays existing and upcoming offerings that car and motorcycles. The latest iteration of the motor show, the Auto Expo 2018 is The Motor Show is scheduled to take place from February 9-14 2018 at India Expo Mart in Greater Noida. The Components Show will be held at the Pragati Maidan, New Delhi from February, 8-11 2018. The joint inauguration of Auto Expo 2018 will be held on 8th February 2018.
The motor show and the components show is jointly organized by Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers (SIAM), Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) and Automotive Component Manufacturers Association of India (ACMA). The Motor Show 2018 will be spread across 1,85,000 sq mtrs with all automobile majors in 14 indoor exhibition halls. In addition to the vintage, supercars and others, this season will also have different zones such as Innovation Zone, Destination Zone, Smart Mobility Zone and Competition Zone
The theme of the Components show 2018 will be automotive technologies that drive the world, will be spread across 60,000 sq mtrs, with participation from over 1,200 companies.The international pavilions that will be participating in the 2018 Auto Expo include China, Canada, Germany, Japan, Taiwan, South Korea and the U.K.
The tickets for the Auto Expo - The Motor Show 2018 will be available exclusively on BookMyShow.com. In addition, it will also be available at the box office at IEML Greater Noida and at select Metro Stations in Delhi NCR.
- OpinionWhy the price difference between the Skoda Karoq and VW T-Roc?
- NewsF1 2020: Races to go ahead even if a driver tests positive for COVID19
- NewsWorld Environment Day: Hyundai India emphasises on green mobility services adopted at dealerships
- News2020 Mini Countryman facelift unveiled globally
- NewsVolvo reports a 25.5 per cent drop in global sales in May 2020
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!