Auto Expo 2018 scheduled between Feb 9 - 14
One of the most anticipated events for automobile enthusiasts in India is the Auto Expo as it displays existing and upcoming offerings that car and motorcycles. The latest iteration of the motor show, the Auto Expo 2018 is The Motor Show is scheduled to take place from February 9-14 2018 at India Expo Mart in Greater Noida. The Components Show will be held at the Pragati Maidan, New Delhi from February, 8-11 2018. The joint inauguration of Auto Expo 2018 will be held on 8th February 2018.
The motor show and the components show is jointly organized by Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers (SIAM), Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) and Automotive Component Manufacturers Association of India (ACMA). The Motor Show 2018 will be spread across 1,85,000 sq mtrs with all automobile majors in 14 indoor exhibition halls. In addition to the vintage, supercars and others, this season will also have different zones such as Innovation Zone, Destination Zone, Smart Mobility Zone and Competition Zone
The theme of the Components show 2018 will be automotive technologies that drive the world, will be spread across 60,000 sq mtrs, with participation from over 1,200 companies.The international pavilions that will be participating in the 2018 Auto Expo include China, Canada, Germany, Japan, Taiwan, South Korea and the U.K.
The tickets for the Auto Expo - The Motor Show 2018 will be available exclusively on BookMyShow.com. In addition, it will also be available at the box office at IEML Greater Noida and at select Metro Stations in Delhi NCR.
- NewsAtacama Rally 2018: Hero MotoSports' Oriol Mena finishes Stage 2 in 10th place, Joaquim Rodrigues 15th
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: CS Santosh to lead charge for Hero Motosport Team Rally
- NewsIsuzu India announces cricketer Jonty Rhodes as new brand ambassador for D-Max V-Cross
- NewsHonda Navi crosses one lakh sales mark
- NewsMaruti Suzuki increases prices of all its models in India
- Review2018 Suzuki Burgman Street road test review
- NewsYamaha YZF-R15 Moto GP limited edition and new colour options for Yamaha FZS-Fi launched at Rs 1.3 lakh and Rs 87,042
- NewsNext-gen Hyundai Santro design sketch unveiled, to launch in October 2018
- NewsSportier Toyota Yaris TRD Sportivo shown at GIIAS 2018
- News2018 Bajaj Pulsar NS160 with rear disc brake priced at Rs 82,630