Auto Expo 2018: Suzuki Burgman Street 125cc maxi scooter image gallery
Based on the Suzuki Access 125, the Burgman Street is a maxi scooter with features such as an extra-long seat, LED head and tail lamps and a large storage boot. From the looks of it, one can see that the the Burgman Street takes inspiration from the much larger 650cc Burgman maxi-scooter. Suzuki India will be positioning the Burgman Street as a premium offering that will come with the plethora of features and options. The company will be offering the same powertrain that is offered on the Access 125. We believe the state of tune will be identical too, as the company did with the Intruder 150. While the 2018 Suzuki Burgman Street 125cc maxi scooter does not have direct rivals in the country, it will lock horns with Honda Grazia 125 and also the Aprilia SR 125 scooters. Scroll below to see the images of the Suzuki Burgman Street maxi-scooter.
Suzuki Burgman 125 Street Scooter first look in India
Starts Rs 68,000
Starts Rs 66,764
Starts Rs 59,922
Starts Rs 55,045
- News2019 Mercedes Benz GLC Coupe unveiled - India bound?
- NewsToyota will borrow Maruti Suzuki's platform to produce their version of the Ertiga
- Review2019 BMW F 750 GS first ride review
- NewsPower parts and other accessories for the KTM 790 Duke
- NewsBenelli India receives 150 bookings for TRK 502 and TRK 502X